Baseball bat : Swingers Discussion 2169161071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBaseball bat
TOPIC: Baseball bat
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok Robert now you are really getting in to the what if's. You can ay that about anything. Lets say you go down to your storage place to get you guns to go shooting. And as you walk out some mental person grabs your kid and holds a knife to their neck then what. I know this may not be the best example but I think you get the point.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Robert thank god you don't have children, please go get fixed. Never mind not like any girl is going to have sex with you.

So I will ask this again, if you have 4 children, and the oldest is killing the younger. What would you do? WATCH!

I support state paid abortions for liberals! Save the world!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19308 posts)
vacp:

"No I disagree. The weapons would be just as safe if they are kept in a safe at the house. His mother is the one who made the wrong choice of storing her weapons. And because of that we had a great tragedy.I have mine safe and sound and have for years. The only one that stays out is the one I carry everyday."

Ok, you have two kids. One is mentally challenge and holds a knife to your daughters throat. Now what? If you don't provide the weapons, your daughter dies and you get to see it happen.

Don't give me Fjeps reply that you would shoot your son... That is just plan stupid. 9/10 of the US population wouldn't be able to shoot one of their own kids... Most people aren't so psychotic as to either shoot one of their own kids or allow another to be murdered.

Yes, a bad guy can break into your home and hold your kids hostage just the same... And just the same, you'll give them the keys to the guns. At the least this is what most people would do.

However we are debating the issue of mentally challenged people living within your family, not criminals who would hold your kids hostage for the wallet in your back pocket.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
"CPLO....I for one would not advocate a government Armory, and I really don't give a rats ass where they store, but homes where the mentally ill reside should be prohibited by law from housing firearms...period"

This just doesn't make a damn bit of sense. Now you're picking and choosing who gets to have a gun based on the mental conditions of someone other than the person wanting to purchase the gun. Nope. Don't agree with this in the least.

I'm all for tightening up the requirements to own a gun, but only as they apply to the person wanting to possess them.

And I'm also in favor of draconian-type punishments for people who own a gun but aren't responsible enough to keep it secured. In other words, if you own a gun and leave it out so that your kid can get a hold of it and uses it to injure themselves or others around them, you pay the consequences. Or if your gun is stolen and used in the commission of a crime because you were negligent in securing it, I have no problem with locking your ass up for a very long time. Gun ownership is our right, but that right does not absolve us from the responsibility that goes with owning one.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Robert we have no idea how Adam's mother stored her weapons. That information has not been released. A safe is a deterrent, any criminal can get into a safe if he is determined enough.

Criminals and nut cases are the problem, not useless laws and stupid libtard ideas. If the person is dangerous, leave them in prison, or commit them. It is simple, but libtards would rather take rights from people who have done nothing wrong.

Liberal sheeple should stop drinking the rose colored kool-aid.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19308 posts)
CPLO....I for one would not advocate a government Armory, and I really don't give a rats ass where they store, but homes where the mentally ill reside should be prohibited by law from housing firearms...period

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
LOL. So because a person has the unfortunate challenge of having a kid with social/mental disorders, that person needs to store their guns in some sort of gov't run armory? How the fuck does that make any sense? Who is going to pay for this armory? Taxpayers? Yeah, I don't think there's too many people willing to foot the bill for this one.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"If weapons are stored with the government, that is the forst step in confiscation"

par·a·noid (pr-noid) adj. 1. Relating to, characteristic of, or affected with paranoia. 2. Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others: a paranoid suspicion that the phone might be bugged. n. One affected with paranoia.

paranoid ['pær??n??d] adj 1. (Psychiatry) of, characterized by, or resembling paranoia 2. (Psychiatry) Informal exhibiting undue suspicion, fear of persecution, etc. n (Psychiatry) a person who shows the behaviour patterns associated with paranoia

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I am not much on making deals with the government. History has proved that they really don't keep their word.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
No I disagree. The weapons would be just as safe if they are kept in a safe at the house. His mother is the one who made the wrong choice of storing her weapons. And because of that we had a great tragedy.I have mine safe and sound and have for years. The only one that stays out is the one I carry everyday.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 110   End
TOPIC: Baseball bat