Baseball bat : Swingers Discussion 216916102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBaseball bat
TOPIC: Baseball bat
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
man was robbed at gun point.went to a mental health doctor for six months telling the doctor how he felt about being robbed and having his lifetheated .went to buy a gun and was turned down be cause he went to a mental health doctor.how ever a police officer is encouaged to see a mental health doctor after a shooting AND still carry a gun.O this happen in ILL.its not ok for some but it is ok for others.sorry one person life is just as important as another.in my opioin no body has any more right to carry a gun then anybody else.no matter who the are.........bs

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I suggest YOU read the OP again, it is not about guns.

Liberals are hypocrites.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
Left field? Martial arts are for self defense, and students learn how to hurt people to defend themselves. Or the arts can be used for recreation, just as guns and baseball bats. Ya know the OP of this thread.

Don't blame me your liberal theories are flawed.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
I haven't heard the term "war on guns". It may have been a bad dream, but maybe "war on violence"?

Such distinct self-contradictions should tell us that "war" is hardly a proper metaphor for anything these days. We don't solve societal problems with violence.

Political candidates keep saying they will go to the Capitol and "fight for your rights", or whatever. Why should we elect and pay people to go and fight against other elected people?

Once you have decided to "fight" for what you believe, you've pretty much lost.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
And of course fjep then brings something in from left field about martial arts. Too bad, I thought we were working our way to BFF status.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Holy shit, I almost completely agree with fjep. Of course, we obviously disagree about whether or not some tweaking needs to be done to the purchasing process, but by and large the "war on guns" is stupid and is more of a means to make people feel safe, rather than actually making them safer. And yeah, it's also a drain on the economy.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Perf, I wonder if CPL has the same opinion of martial arts. Maybe we should be banning those types of schools, books, and it's use.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
Congrats Perf. Your gun is for competition. Obviously that's what every other gun on the market is for as well. Look at the big picture and not just how it applies solely to you.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
The system is not fine the way it is. There is no need for a system in the first place. More gun laws has always equaled more gun violence. There is too much of a dependency on the feeling of security instead of actual responsibility for that security.

Money is being outright wasted on dumb drug and gun wars that do not work. What works is leaving dangerous felons in prison, and committing nut cases when it is clear they are dangerous. The money wasted on gun control could be used for mental health facilities and prisons. Leave everybody else the fuck alone.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
With the people on the right saying the things that they do here, being as dense to what real safety and proper training is... No one ought to be calling me dense, unreasonable, or otherwise uneducated on these subjects or society.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 110   End
TOPIC: Baseball bat