Baseball bat : Swingers Discussion 21691610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBaseball bat
TOPIC: Baseball bat
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 110 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am so confused, I thought the new form was threads about Jews and NAs.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I believe the correct form is to establish a new thread for each incident.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
No, Just realize humans are violent.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16727 posts)
Let me guess......ban baseball bats?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
MADISON - A Fitchburg man has died after being beaten with a baseball bat in Mount Horeb.

The Dane County Sheriff's Office says 20-year-old Ryan M. Smith died Saturday morning at UW Hospital. Smith suffered skull fractures and lung injuries in the beating early last Tuesday. Authorities have said drugs may have played a role in the violence.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16727 posts)
Perfect and both victims were unarmed. Are we seeing a pattern here.

Armed Citizen = Safer responsible citizen

Unarmed Citizen = Victim

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Wichita police are seeking a 42-year-old man who reportedly used a baseball bat to beat his brother late Monday.

The injured brother, about 37, suffered a broken nose and other injuries, police Lt. Steve Kenney said Tuesday.

The incident happened about 11:55 p.m. Monday at a residence in the 200 block of North Millwood, Kenney said. The two were sitting on a front porch when one brother suddenly picked up a baseball bat and began to beat his brother, Kenney said. The victim went to a hospital by ambulance.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16727 posts)
A 19-year-old Detroit-area man has been charged with brutally beating his father to death with a baseball bat, CBS Detroit reports.

Tucker Cipriano and 20-year-old Mitchell Jordan Young have each been charged with one count of first-degree premeditated murder as well as first-degree felony murder in Robert Cipriano's death Monday night. If convicted, both men face life i

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16727 posts)
Updated: Woman severely beaten with baseball bat; boyfriend now in custody

By JOHN A. WINTERS

An East Newnan community woman was severely beaten Tuesday morning with a baseball bat, and the suspect — her boyfriend — was captured hours later in Atlanta, said law enforcement officials.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16727 posts)
A Jacksonville man sustained broken bones Saturday when he was beaten with a baseball bat after his attacker complained about some faulty auto work.

The 37-year-old victim told police he was at Bird Road and Main Street on the Northside about 6:30 p.m. when his attacker pulled up in a red Jeep Cherokee, an incident report said. It did not say if the victim was on foot, in a car or on private property.

The man said he had previously installed a part on the SUV. He said the attacker got out of the vehicle and accused him of messing up his vehicle.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 110 
TOPIC: Baseball bat