Barry Bonds Indicted!!!! : Swingers Discussion 91410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBarry Bonds Indicted!!!!
TOPIC: Barry Bonds Indicted!!!!
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I read you post and very well thank you TBR You condone the use of Roids and that is not what the indictment is for, It is for Purjury not drug abuse...Just like Clit on It wasnt the blow job that got him in trouble it was Lieing about it...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
DJ, she blocked all right minded people...lol cannot stand debate, always has to be right even when wrong, walks out when you are right and she can't win...sound familiar??? Had an X-wife like that...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Lucky, you really do have problems with reading comprehension.

I was making a general statement about the current state of professional sports.

Players get paid more if they hit home runs. They are going to do what they can to hit more.

Owners make more money if players hit more home runs. So they are not as likely to police effectively if their players are hitting a lot of home runs.

I don't see the words "grand jury" in there. Do you?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
hey the lib's lie so well they thought it was ok for billy boy and hitlary to lie to a grand jury, why not bonds???lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
So TBR it is OK to lie to the Grand Jury right? This has nothing to do with juicing, Just like Willies BJ He lied...So lieng is OK...This speaks volumes about you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Poor guy, he and OJ innocent and the big bad white man always trying to put them in jail.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
But people pay money to see home runs, not strikeouts or singles. Home runs put butts in the seats.

So players juice so they can hit home runs and owners look the other way while counting their money.

I really don't care if players use or not. Let them be adults and take the consequences of their decision.

Atrophied testicles and roid rage, anyone?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
URU Door Matt ..." As for bonds, he was indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice. Personally, I do not give a shit about whether sports stars dope or not. It is a waste of taxpayer money to worry about that bullshit".

I believe that was what his point was in the initial thread...DOH there Homer And if he lied to the grand Jury they should prosecute him. IMHO

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
no no.....Thank You : )

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I agree with everything she said, and no it's not just because I have a hard on.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Barry Bonds Indicted!!!!