Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Bang Head Here
TOPIC: Bang Head Here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   10 to 19 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Since I can still see the sexy Mr. and Mrs. Perfect.....I guess I am not blocked from perving the pictures. LOL

Shelly {Mrs. Uriah}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4485 posts)
Logoff and sleep it off Ncal.... You're obviously drunk and/or under the influence of illicit shit.

Even Megan and the other Fox Actors can smell pipping hot bullshit when they read their prompters.... But, they're well trained actors and stay in character in order to keep the weekly Fox checks clearing their bank accounts.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2292 posts)
8inch from what i have seen Fox New the Megan Kelly show is 100% accurate. PBS is nothing more then a left wing propaganda machine and MSNBC is starting to look more and more like FOX.

The private for pay news service that i subscribe to pretty much backs up what Fox is saying.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
"What I notice though is that a lot of the liberal idiots on these fora (the smart ones refrain from such behavior) routinely just say "you watch Fox News" as if that's some kind of insult. Given the weird assertions that they make, I'm pretty sure most of them have never actually seen it and are simply parroting what others have told them."

Says the guy who prefers the word "Liberal" in front of the insult names that he slings....

Many non-conservatives actually do watch Fox, though not religiously, but to hear the Asshole Whistling Actors spew the Talking Points of the Week. Stay two to three steps ahead of the haters of everything not conservative.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2292 posts)
And thats why blogging is so important, the messages gets out that things are very different then reported in the media.

To keep informed, and i must with what we do for a living, i watch Msnbc, PBS and Fox News to get the information from all sides. Recorded of couse and skipping the garbage. I also do a hour of reading in the morning from Strafor and the Patriot Post and just a variety of online stories.

This way we can adjust our businesses as needed to keep the income flowing. What i have found is that when the Democrats are in power i have to play both sides of the coin because one side will get killed and the other side will make out.

Right now what the Democrats have done to our public schools with common core should make everyone stand up and demand that the schools go back to teaching straight math, English and history.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
You know, I'm not a fan of any cable news networks. The more outright "news coverage" (as opposed to analysis/commentary) is more or less the same across the board and not terribly different than the "Big 3".

The analysis and commentary varies widely from "pretty good and fair" to "I can't stand this shit any more turn it off".

What I notice though is that a lot of the liberal idiots on these fora (the smart ones refrain from such behavior) routinely just say "you watch Fox News" as if that's some kind of insult. Given the weird assertions that they make, I'm pretty sure most of them have never actually seen it and are simply parroting what others have told them.

The political fora is a train wreck. Why do I even look here anymore? Hope, perhaps. I once lectured someone on hope, stating hope is a useless thing. Actions change things, not hope.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22618 posts)
And now Maryland

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
I can't stand reading the political threads at this point. I'm going on a blocking spree. The stupidity must end.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18256 posts)
You think i am kidding? In some of the Democratic states parents that let their kids do anything outside unsupervised are now taking the risk of Child Protective Services taking their kids away.

This is common in Massachusetts and is happening in California.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Whack-a-Moron.

Lol

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22618 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   10 to 19 of 93   End
TOPIC: Bang Head Here