Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Bang Head Here
TOPIC: Bang Head Here
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sometimes there are just too many idiotic posts. More often than not those posts are made by one participant in a very short period that, well, banging one's heard against something is far better than attempting to respond. Today is one of those days with far too many "WTF?" posts by *someone* who will never "get it".

Hopefully a lot of walls, and bandwidth will be spared.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol. This coming from a guy that condones over charging Medicare (the tax payers). Remember my tax dollars go to the public schools your students go to. Since I and the members of my immediate family all went to private schools I guess it is you that is extorting people. That's the plain and simple fact. I wonder what other public services that you use that are deemed acceptable because you use them and the ones that are not acceptable because you don't use them. I also work in the private sector so don't worry not taking any of your tax money.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(455 posts)
Fred just because someone believes in extorting their income from their employer by being part of a union, instead of getting the skills to earn that income honesty, they think that they are making an honest living.

This is not a far right wing opinion its just the plain truth.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
My last post here was neither liberal nor conservative.

Bandwidth is a terrible thing to waste- on an idiot.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4769 posts)
That's what has always amazed me. Just because someone doesn't agree the 100% of the far rights agenda then they tag them as "liberal". Lol

Reston VA
Username hidden
(455 posts)
Good your response is a typical liberal response to the truth and facts as they are presented.

The people you vote for are pure slime but you dont care because they provide you with the business you need make your money.

That you are destroying the very freedoms and the people that have made our country great is so far beyond your concerns that you post anything to not have to deal with the truth.

After all your money and income come first.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
"More often than not those posts are made by one participant..."

That was how I felt when I started this thread. I regret I didn't indicate multiple participants- especially in the cases where one really dumb post elicits an even dumber response by someone else- which elicits an even dumber post than the one they respond to.

Whack. WHACK. WHACKITY WHACK WHACK WHACK.

KER-WHAAACCCKKK.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4769 posts)
WHACK

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4769 posts)
8 inch i find your post very sad. I assume you make your living off that government check, or government funded program or scam. You got where you are at because of Affirmative action and dont understand why other people resent your easy ride through life all on their tax dollars.

Now trying being the young white man who was told to take another major because his dream job is not going to white men because of Affirmative action.

Try being that white man that is clearly the most qualified man for the job with 10 years of experience working as the assistant to that position, only not to get promoted when the opening comes up because of retirement and a kid right out of college gets hired because he has the right color skin and you dont. I saw this happen at at IBM when i first started working out of college..its destroyed the guy.

Because of the above innocent i quit IBM and started my own business.

THIS IS RACISM..BY THE OUR GOVERNMENT.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Shelly,

Thanks Darlin'. There's no way I'd block you. I've blocked all the trolls and just about everybody who routinely responds to them. There are a some I'm still considering.

BTW- I checked to make sure our private pics were still open to you, and noticed that the gallery access had expired. You once again have full access. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18076 posts)
Since I can still see the sexy Mr. and Mrs. Perfect.....I guess I am not blocked from perving the pictures. LOL

Shelly {Mrs. Uriah}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4248 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 93   End
TOPIC: Bang Head Here