Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Bang Head Here
TOPIC: Bang Head Here
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sometimes there are just too many idiotic posts. More often than not those posts are made by one participant in a very short period that, well, banging one's heard against something is far better than attempting to respond. Today is one of those days with far too many "WTF?" posts by *someone* who will never "get it".

Hopefully a lot of walls, and bandwidth will be spared.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"LQQ for a man who votes for the party that drafted him out of high school and dropped him into the jungles to be shot at.....you are the most interesting ......you have to most bizarre loyalty of anyone on this post"

HUH? I was not drafted, I joined (the Navy, for one of its education programs) and I was never anywhere near Vietnam, I was stationed to the Atlantic Fleet. And I never knew anyone personally who was killed their. Since you were still swimming around in your dad's balls it is not possible for you to contemplate what was going on in America at that time, that is not to say we should not have handled the situation differently and it is why I have no love lost for LBJ. Having said that I find it MORE then bizarre that you remain loyal to a party that lied to get us into a war, financed with money that was not ours. which BTW should have gone against everything your party claims it believes in and took the Nation to the brink of depression and cannot even admit it.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4175 posts)
LQQ for a man who votes for the party that drafted him out of high school and dropped him into the jungles to be shot at.....you are the most interesting ......you have to most bizarre loyalty of anyone on this post.

Clinton destroyed my business when he stopped enforcing the businesses laws to make the economy boom. This is what created the dot com scam....I hate the Democrats and every lie and every scam that they stand for..and i will never forgive and always hate them..and all i lost was millions and years of 70 hours a week of hard work.

Yet you saw your friends killed and you vote for them.....amazing.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(352 posts)
"....lol driving liberals nuts is really fun.....lol"

If you are really serious in the above, you definately have an exaggerated opinion of your own self importance.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4175 posts)
Business is always slow in January...i need to do something.....lol driving liberals nuts is really fun.....lol

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Questing will do that to you.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4217 posts)
Argh argh argh!!!!!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20962 posts)
Nope. No signs of intelligent life as of late.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9136 posts)
Just dropping in to see if there's anything interesting in here. {BHH}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3866 posts)
Attention...Just so everyone is aware, this thread was started by someone caught dead to rights with fake pics in their profile, which were removed by the sites admins...That is all.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Orleans Parish is moving all overhead utilities (electricity and cable) underground at taxpayer expense so that companies like Amazonand Dominoes can make "drown" deliveries safer for the citizenry. I haven't seen the financial impact yet on our taxes, but I'm certain that companies like Walmart are working feverishly to uncover potential revenue streams since this is essentially a corporate welfare situation. (Here kitty kitty...)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9136 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Bang Head Here