Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Bang Head Here
TOPIC: Bang_Head_Here
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sometimes there are just too many idiotic posts. More often than not those posts are made by one participant in a very short period that, well, banging one's heard against something is far better than attempting to respond. Today is one of those days with far too many "WTF?" posts by *someone* who will never "get it".

Hopefully a lot of walls, and bandwidth will be spared.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 113
User Details are only visible to members.
~~A Rock-n-Roll monolith, somewhere near an Alexandria Kensington Runestone monument? Heavy-metal granite stone head-banging for Norsemen. Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox immortalized in Steam Punk headgear. Swing that axaphone, strike that rock, and swagger like Jagger!~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8162 posts)
The well rounded individual who thunked up this here room had it made into a round room during the last renovation- there's only one wall.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
~~Why not dedicate one wall to a great rock-n-roll band vocalist John Kay and Steppenwolf. No one would doubt her dedication >Goodenough< to a premier head-banging group with American-Canadian members. Everyone would understand the cracked plaster at Kay's Crotch where you discovere your inner Nordic gay.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8162 posts)
It's not like there's a Stranglehold on any music selection here.

I Don't Fear The Reaper, We Will Rock You is a good tune to bang your head to.

This room needs more cowbell.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
~~It's kinda hard to imagine the exposures you might have when you open your head-banging lifestyle room to public visitation, ain't it >Goode<!? Someone wearing fairie panties could walk in anytime and start wailing the tune "We Will, We Will Rock You' with a Freddie Mercury ripped T.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8162 posts)
My room, my pain. I do my best rocking and rolling headbanging to the likes of of Judas Priest and Black Sabbath.

Painkiller and Iron Man are most appropriate for the playlist. Sadly I won't be able to bang my head live with Black Sabbath when they're here in a few weeks. *sigh* I have fond memories of head banging at previous Black Sabbath concerts.

Yeah, fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me. I saw it, I saw it with my own two eyes.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
~~Shouldn't a head-bangers room have a head-bangers playlist and a head-banders poster wall to enjoy the drugs, sex, and rock-n-roll? The Allman Brothers playlist on You Tube could be the one to feature. Nothing wrong withe being a closet head-banger, >Goodenough<.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8162 posts)
"They had a popular variety show together back in the 70s."

They also had a daughter; but she's now a son.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I really like Gregg Allman's music (and most of Cher's) but I'm never purposely placing my face in any man's crotch- even if it's just a likeness.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
~~Begging for Gregg. <Goodenough> Place face at crotch and bang head for Gregg in 'nough-stuff party room. The beat goes on.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8162 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 113
TOPIC: Bang Head Here
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.