Bang Head Here : Swingers Discussion 219501
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBang Head Here
TOPIC: Bang Head Here
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sometimes there are just too many idiotic posts. More often than not those posts are made by one participant in a very short period that, well, banging one's heard against something is far better than attempting to respond. Today is one of those days with far too many "WTF?" posts by *someone* who will never "get it".

Hopefully a lot of walls, and bandwidth will be spared.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope. No signs of intelligent life as of late.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
Just dropping in to see if there's anything interesting in here. {BHH}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
Attention...Just so everyone is aware, this thread was started by someone caught dead to rights with fake pics in their profile, which were removed by the sites admins...That is all.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Orleans Parish is moving all overhead utilities (electricity and cable) underground at taxpayer expense so that companies like Amazonand Dominoes can make "drown" deliveries safer for the citizenry. I haven't seen the financial impact yet on our taxes, but I'm certain that companies like Walmart are working feverishly to uncover potential revenue streams since this is essentially a corporate welfare situation. (Here kitty kitty...)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
Truncating for Dummies is now on the shelves of your local bookstore. Home delivery (via drown) is coming soon.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Its all good Bro. After yesterday's events, I asked my daughter if I could borrow one of her helmets. Put me in Coach!!-Not.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
Bumping for Bridget.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Yes, today is a bang my head against the wall day. Hope I can be welcomed into this thread with open arms!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
THREAD APPEARED TO HAVE BEEN BUMPED.....DID SOMEBODY ELSE STOP BY TO BANG THEIR HEAD? TRY DANCING IT OUT INSTEAD, YOU WILL BE SPARED A HEADACHE AND BURN OFF EXCESS CALORIES.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
I amsure that if one looks hard enough, there are a multitude of reasons that would make one wish to slam something against a wall.........I mean just look at all the gibberish being freely provided by the site.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Bang Head Here