Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Balancing the budget on the backs of veterans
TOPIC: Balancing_the_budget_on_the_backs_of_veterans
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
While address­ing the Amer­i­can Legion, Pres­i­dent Obama declared his sup­port and admi­ra­tion for America’s ser­vice­mem­bers and vet­er­ans. He reminded the group of the increased Dept. of Vet­er­ans Affairs bud­get – on track to increase fund­ing by about 30 per­cent – and the many steps his admin­is­tra­tion has taken to ensure the VA has the fund­ing and tools it needs to pro­vide the ser­vices and ben­e­fits our vet­er­ans need and deserve.

He also spoke of the need to speed up the process and “break the back­log of dis­abil­ity claims.” He said that this will remain a pri­or­ity and they plan to hire more claims proces­sors.

But, the one sub­ject that is on the minds of most mil­i­tary vet­er­ans and ser­vice­mem­bers, is the pro­posed plan to cut the Fed­eral deficit and the impact it may have on vet­er­ans pro­grams and defense spend­ing. In an effort to alle­vi­ate vet’s fears, the pres­i­dent told the Amer­i­can Legion audi­ence, “As a nation, we’re fac­ing tough choices as we put our fis­cal house in order. But I want to be absolutely clear—we can­not, and we must not, bal­ance the bud­get on the backs of our vet­er­ans. And as Com­man­der in Chief, I won’t allow it” – encour­ag­ing words indeed.

The President’s words cer­tainly have not fallen on deaf ears and I am sure his audi­ence will be more than will­ing to hold him to it.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Scotty We risked our lives for our country and congress is a bunch of fools. Lets see them take the first steps. Cut their pay and their health and retirement benefits. As they themselves said everyone has to suffer a bit to make it better, lead by example. Step up or step aside. As far as I'm concerned we need to do a clean sweep and start over.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
O doesnt give a damn about veterans.

It's all political grandstaning.

he's not going to win the veterans vote.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Your image needs updating, freaky Fabio Frick. Halloween costumes are popular one day each year. Try using some Guarnier for men, and visit a 21st Century salon in Sanford. That sasquatch/squamata family image only works in your swinging community or on Halloween, freak.

**ZZ**

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Akron I think we should cut him some slack~~after all it must have been painful for him when he realized BenGay is not asshole lube for Homo's.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
You're so happy that you found a cock you can obsess about, your cheeks are wide open.

Suck it, blogging boob! This fin's for you!

**ZZ**

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Does it, chubby bono boy? Does your headless, blogging boobie partner know your obsession with male cock?

**ZZ**

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Blogging boobie, with a chubby male attitue & cock obsession.

Are you a bono boy, chubby?

Suck it for glory, chubby.

**ZZ**

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Fatso. Blogging boob needs a costume to disguise his physique and his manic obsession with masculinity more impressive than his own.

You need male hormone replacement therapy. Suck it for glory.

**ZZ**

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Akron, Ohio, home of gender-confused, chupacabra society swingers with headless, blogging boobie torsos.

**ZZ**

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Akron, Ohio, home of gender-bending headless, blogging boobies and members of the chupacabra swinging society.

**ZZ**

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
TOPIC: Balancing the budget on the backs of veterans
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.