BUSH : Swingers Discussion 89869
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBUSH
TOPIC: BUSH
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was at a deposition yesterday and was speaking to the defense lawyer who proudly announced in idle chit chat that he was a conservative which is cool by me of course. He then launches into this glowing life history of president bush and how much he admires him and how great a job he has done as president and all i could think of was the "kool aid" reference that one of you makes on here all the time and it was all that i could do to keep from laughing. i mean it seems that most repubs/true conservatives would at this point at least concede there have been some huge missteps along the road as there are in most 8 yr terms. not this guy, he was signed sealed delivered im yours!!

it amazes me how people can look at and analyze an issue and/or a performance and come up with such a different evaluation. the beauty of america

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Great point, debjack!

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
"carpooling on bikes." Now that was funny!

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
i mean it seems that most repubs/true conservatives would at this point at least concede there have been some huge missteps along the road as there are in most 8 yr terms

Please detail you assumptions. And I will get back to you...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
all lies and debunked ones about Bush.

Yes gore got some liberal trumped up awards, based on false science, lies(he admitted to lying about GW) and most of what he has said has been proven false...So all gore really has done is gain weight and look like more of an idiot than we knew he was...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Gore's won an Oscar, an Emmy, and a Nobel Peace Prize. He also received the popular vote against Bush in 2000. All Gee Dubya's ever done is snort coke, evade the draft, steal an election, declare an unwinnable war, and spend a country into near bankruptcy. I really don't see the logic that pretends to rank Dubya over Al Gore.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
That fucker would have us carpooling on bikes!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(340 posts)
dzzy,

I find it hard to believe anyone actually walks lock step with anyone. I'm not particularrly happy with the administration, but every time i get to pissed of i think we could've had "president gore". Then I feel all better.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
M,

she can't vote of course!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Tell your colleague, I agree.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I was at a deposition yesterday and was speaking to the defense lawyer who proudly announced in idle chit chat that he was a conservative which is cool by me of course. He then launches into this glowing life history of president bush and how much he admires him and how great a job he has done as president and all i could think of was the "kool aid" reference that one of you makes on here all the time and it was all that i could do to keep from laughing. i mean it seems that most repubs/true conservatives would at this point at least concede there have been some huge missteps along the road as there are in most 8 yr terms. not this guy, he was signed sealed delivered im yours!!

it amazes me how people can look at and analyze an issue and/or a performance and come up with such a different evaluation. the beauty of america

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: BUSH