Awareness of Mental Illness OR WTF Do We DO With The Crazies : Swingers Discussion 1738881021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAwareness of Mental Illness OR WTF Do We DO With The Crazies
TOPIC: Awareness of Mental Illness OR WTF Do We DO With The Crazies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" MOST are loonie"

Just wondering who would be on your ten most loonie list.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Mr. Sim and I have worked with professional actors on a daily basis for 30+ years. They are loonie. No doubt about it. Notice I didn't say all are loonie but MOST are loonie. There is nothing worse than attending a party and bunch of actors/actresses are attending.....sigh.... so entertaining to watch....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
'loonies' and 'nuts' are the new PC terms?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16953 posts)
Lets see if I can say this so it makes sense...

IF you are honest, compassionate and kind to others. It is a reflection on those that would choose to use it against you. IF that makes sese? lol

Thank you for what you do SHibby. Its a hard career that we need more compassionate people involved!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
I like you too SHibby!!!

Id also agree with Simba. I worked for Columbia Pictures when I was younger and meet many stars. Off camera... many were nuts!!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
You have to be half loonie to become a professional actor. A well balanced actor/actress is an extreme rarity. Most well balanced people wouldn't want to be an actor in the first place.

We have a professional actor and actress in our family. They are not " loonie" as you say. They are hard working normal everyday people. Your statement was inaccurate to say the least.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"The sad fact is, if after 18 years this sperm donor walked back into my life, I wouldn't have the heart to not at least acknowledge him. It is my biggest downfall in life."

I don't know how you can consider it a downfall. It shows you are a compassionate person. It shows you can respect that someone is part of you even though you don't really respect the man. To me it shows health.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We did move to the sierras. I don't have the free time that I use to have, so I don't get on very often.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Welcome back Simm. I remember Mike Reagan saying the same thing about actors.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2281 posts)
All actors are a weird bunch. You spend your entire life professionally pretending you're someone else and take rejection over, over, and over on a daily basis, need constant feedback and you wonder why they act crazy? It isn't an act. You have to be half loonie to become a professional actor. A well balanced actor/actress is an extreme rarity. Most well balanced people wouldn't want to be an actor in the first place. Charlie looks to me to have a bi-polar disorder. Otherwise, what he has to say about things...isn't that far off base. It's just his "crazy/manic" delivery that makes it seem off base.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 84   End
TOPIC: Awareness of Mental Illness OR WTF Do We DO With The Crazies