Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   91 to 100 of 139   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well the important thing is that the Big Bird needs to go..if kids want kids show they better start working and earning some cash to purchase private channels. That is how capitalism works according to Romney. =====================================

Alright. If you want to play dumb I'll try to work like you. Sesame Street is a psuedo-religion that pushes views of a specific belief system on my young children. Liberalism is a religion. Government sponsership of such is contrary to the 1st Amendment to the Constitution.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Who knows him better than the GOP?

"Why Republicans say? you SHOULDN'T vote for Romney"

youtube. com/#/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UdV0TdsYp9g&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUdV0TdsYp9g%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
* Has done more for the defense of Israel than any other president in history.*

Do tell in great detail, what has he done for Israel's defense that NO other in president in history has not.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Man... there's nothing like following up a stupid argument with an even stupider one.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Well the important thing is that the Big Bird needs to go..if kids want kids show they better start working and earning some cash to purchase private channels. That is how capitalism works according to Romney.

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Azqt:

When Obama gave the kill orders for those pirates, he made good on his promise to protect Americans abroad.

As for the bakers dozen.

To invest into American renewable energy and fossil fuels.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Just for shits and grins, why not give a baker's dozen.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Robert,

How in the heck could obama have made some of those promises in his campaign as you claim? You are indicating the owebama knew that pirates would seize an American, well shame on him for letting it happen since he had prior knowledge, according to you. Should I go on? I think even jimmy carter would have authorized such action.

How much stock does our gov't hold in GM? Ford didn't' take a bailout and is doing as well.

The scary part is you really believe what you wrote.

Where did Romney make that promise you quoted?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Azqt:

Obama honored most every major promis he made.

1) He tried to shut down gatomino and was blocked by congress and individual states. 2) He passed some kind of health reform. Might not be as promised, but he did more than anyone could have expected to be done. 3) he killed/ordered the killing of the greatest mass murderer of US civilians in history. 4) He has killed more enemies in nuclear armed nations than any president in history. (thus to inteligent minds telling Iran well see your hand full of nukes and raise you stealth aircraft with nukes) 5) Has saved the US from a third great depression. 6) Saved the US auto industry without nationalizing it. 7) Saved the banks and global economy... So the banks can crash it again at some later point in time. 8) Has done more for the defense of Israel than any other president in history. 9) Has succeeded in imposing more economic sanctions against Iran, than any president before. 10) Started his presidency with the kill order of somilian pirates and didn't blink while doing so. 11) Has ended one of two bad wars we should never been involved in. (can't win in the middle east... They play for keeps, we play games) 12) has once again reeducated the US public why you cannot try to be the worlds police... That uncivilized people can not be made civil... They must choose to become civil. (libya)

Shall I give you a bakers dozen reasons why we should reelect Obama? Or is this dozen reasons enough?

The only promise Romney has made that hell keep is to run the US like he did bane. By outscourcing our jobs and making the 1% richer.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
ghost,

I do agree with you. obama, is NOT fit to lead anything, a scout troop, and especially this country. Do I need to repost all obama's campaign statements HE walked away from? With Romney you are only speculating what might happen. When it comes to obama, it is fact what he FAILED to honor.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   91 to 100 of 139   End
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes