At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes : Swingers Discussion 2097451071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAt Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   71 to 80 of 139   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No, actually those ppl said to obey the laws of the land, not that the laws were illegal.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Team obama wants to salvage something from a terrible debate performance, but they’re making the situation even worse. obama didn’t engage Wednesday night on any meaningful topic. Now he’s focusing all of his attention on Sesame Street and its potential loss of funding — when the show itself earns plenty of cash from its vast merchandising operations.

Sesame Street hardly needs taxpayer subsidies, which was actually Romney’s point. Team obama’s desperate seizing of this issue rather than all of the other problems of the nation and the world makes obama look small and out of touch, at the precise moment when his opponent is engaging on the larger topics that voters expect from presidential candidates. It’s quite telling that, with just four weeks to go, all Team obama can talk about is a children’s TV show.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
Can anyone name a few leaders in history that felt it was their responsibility to decide what political ideas we should believe and to declare any ideas but their own 'be made illegal'. ============== Pick me Pick me... : Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, Ju Ju of the jungle..

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
"Alright. If you want to play dumb I'll try to work like you. Sesame Street is a psuedo-religion that pushes views of a specific belief system on my young children. Liberalism is a religion. Government sponsership of such is contrary to the 1st Amendment to the Constitution." ______________________

You show the 'logic' of one severely screwed up individual.

Can anyone name a few leaders in history that felt it was their responsibility to decide what political ideas we should believe and to declare any ideas but their own 'be made illegal'.

I keep thinking that if Obama wins we will be reading about a few of the less stable here starting tin-pot revolutions or going postal in a self-glorious way.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3495 posts)
I'm sorry, what did you say Sedabout Romney and his stance on abortion? Or did you mean absorption? He likes Bounty paper towels?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
I initially thought this was Romney stepping on his dick again, but.... Is this Romey's new MO? Say what he thinks the public wants to hear on the stump, then quietly walk it back for the base? _____________

Whoops...

"The Romney campaign walked back the remark within two hours of the Register posting its story. Spokeswoman Andrea Saul told the National Review Online's Katrina Trinko that Romney "would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life."" ____________

I don't think such a brazen strategy of lies will go over very well in this election cycle. I think the independent American voter, supposedly the most engaged voter type, has had a stomach full of a congress that lies and obstructs (10% approval? I think Herpes has a higher approval rating) for the last 2 years.

Despite the hysterical right claiming the world will end (LITERALLY! I've been trolling their sites, mother of GOD these people are fuckin NUTS!) I STILL say Romney can't go the distance in the end.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3495 posts)
ha ha ha ha..no they did not do that....ha ha ha...flip-flop-flip-flop

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
Whoops...

"The Romney campaign walked back the remark within two hours of the Register posting its story. Spokeswoman Andrea Saul told the National Review Online's Katrina Trinko that Romney "would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life.""

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
Romney likes change...he is changing like every 5 min..give him enough time and he will vote for Obama..ha ha ha ha...

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
Funny you should mention it Sardukar,

This just in: By Elise Foley Posted: 10/09/2012 6:20 pm

"Mitt Romney said Tuesday he has no plans to push for legislation limiting abortion, a softer stance from a candidate who has said he would "get rid of" funding for Planned Parenthood and appoint Supreme Court who would overturn Roe v. Wade.

“There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,” the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview."

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   71 to 80 of 139   End
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes