Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 139   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert stated:

* Has done more for the defense of Israel than any other president in history.*

Do tell in great detail, what has he done for Israel's defense that NO other in president in history has not.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
A poll says that Americans believe Romney has more "new ideas" than Obama. I guess. His ideas are new every day, of late.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Arkon:

"If Obama had defended our consulate as strenuously as he defends Sesame Street, four Americans might be alive today. - Mark Levin"

I disagree. The ROEs that our soldiers live by... prevent them from opening fire on a crowd of civilians... That crowd is why the ambassador had to flee the compound, not the armed insurgents.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7707 posts)
Sedu:

"Mitt Romney said Tuesday he has no plans to push for legislation limiting abortion, a softer stance from a candidate who has said he would "get rid of" funding for Planned Parenthood and appoint Supreme Court who would overturn Roe v. Wade. "

Yet is is part of the Republican ideals, for the last 4 years, the republicans have been pushing such ideals... You don't buy my belief based upon one debate, but a life times work. This means at the bottom of the last inning, you can't buy my vote because you changed your story.

Anyone who is now choosing to vote for Romney, based upon that debate is a moron and I have real state on both the Moon, Mars and Alpha century to sell you.

“There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,” the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview.""

Read above.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7707 posts)
Fjep:

"Obama did not give kill orders on the pirates. The captain of the ship and the Seals disregarded Obama's ROE and killed the pirates anyway. Obama had no choice but to go along with it, or be found out as a sympathizer. Once he saw he got good numbers he made the Navy Seals his pawns for boosting his numbers.

Do you ever wonder why Capt Philips does NOT campaign for Obama?"

site this please.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7707 posts)
I think Obama is making a brilliant move by focusing on Big Bird and PBS... PBS' CEO makes over $600,000 per year in salary, and the Sesame Street brands make millions of dollars, but PBS needs to be subsidized by tax dollars?

Let me put it this way, if Sesame street is the worse that they can latch on, the Left is fucked with no lube!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
I would think Romney's campaign would want it to run as much as possible. It smacks of desperation. I don't think it's born of desperation, but that's the impression it gives.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
Sesame Street wants President Obama’s campaign to take down its latest attack ad against Mitt Romney, which features footage of Big Bird. “Sesame Workshop is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization and we do not endorse candidates or participate in political campaigns,” a Tuesday statement on Sesameworkshop dot org reads. “We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down.” The Obama campaign said it would review the request. “We’ve received and will review their concerns,” said an Obama campaign official.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
If Obama had defended our consulate as strenuously as he defends Sesame Street, four Americans might be alive today. - Mark Levin

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
O'Bama is going after the Sesame Street vote. Obviously, he knows there are plenty of puppets who support him.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 139   End
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes