Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 139   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've seen what the current pretender in chief has done. And that's enough for me. === let me ask you this...did you vote for Obama by seeing what current pretended in chief Bush do ?

as long as the Russions..well its seems that the problem is comrade Ryabkov and as Romney stated Russia is our Number 1 foe...

New York NY
Username hidden
(331 posts)
Tough shit! it's ok by me :). I've seen what the current pretender in chief has done. And that's enough for me.

Oh, and while we're at it. Your beloved president, has another addition to his ever expanding list of Foreign policy flubs:

"Russia says it will not renew arms agreement with U.S."

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia will not renew a decades-old agreement with Washington on dismantling nuclear and chemical weapons when it expires next year, Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov was quoted as saying on Wednesday.

The death of the 1991 agreement, which had been renewed twice, is the latest in a series of hitches in relations between the United States and Russia and casts doubt on the future of the much-vaunted "reset" in relations between the Cold War-era foes." ---------------------------------------------------- Twitter is going bonkers over this.

I can't wait for tomorrow's debate ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Nope..how does that make him better than Obama ?

New York NY
Username hidden
(331 posts)
The best part about Romney,

He's not Obama.

Is that okay with you?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
..so I guess nothing good about Romney huh?

New York NY
Username hidden
(331 posts)
Ann Romney is demonstrating Mormon Stepford wife altruism when she claimed that Obama acted like a child during the debate with Willard.

The Mormon Crackerbarrel Band sings the praises of Stepford community values. Raccoons eat crackers and bang their tin pans.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
After several days, and many attempts to ask Robert to answer a question to back up his preposterous claim about Obama being the best thing that happened to Israel in all of American history, it is obvious that he has no idea, no clue, he can easily be dismissed as just another run of the mill shill for the Left without any idea why.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Sardukar,

You seem to be in quite the dark here, this isn't Eastern Europe it's America. It's ok to criticize the President, you wont disappear, Malosovic is gone for a while now.

Having said the above, the ONLY bashing that I see, is from the angry left against the Right. This entire campaign is based on the Left vilifying Romney, his wife, his sons. I've never seen such ugly behavior and vitriol as I see from the Left, some are down right barbaric in their behavior. Contrast that to the Right, while, some behave similarly to the barbaric Left, it is NO WHERE near to what the Left is displaying. One glance at the DailyKos and HuffPo easily proves my point.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Lets stop bashing Obama for a moment and say something good and positive about Romney..

New York NY
Username hidden
(331 posts)
Why?

Nothing short of imprisoning or killing all of the ppl that YOU feel are on YOUR supposed "holy land". There is nothing that Obama has done for the country that you give a positive statement.

There is absolutely no list of laws and changes that were blocked by the Repubs, that you will accept and understand that the GOP didn't want to see him succeed. You always want answers, and more answers on top of that..... But you never accept the source or statement to show a republican was in the wrong.

If we had a jewish president, you would call him self loathing for not doing all that your lil mind says should be done.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 139   End
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes