At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes : Swingers Discussion 2097451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAt Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 139   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" I'd vote for Bernie Sanders in a heartbeat. ..."

"Is it that by the time November comes along, all candidates have been seriously corrupted?"

"Oh, it happens long before November. Actually, long before they run for President." ========= So, IF Bernie Sanders should run for President, he'd be corrupted before he even runs? Or is it that under the harsh glare of constant media, you'd see that Bernie also has flaws or weaknesses; and that he only looks heroic when his opinion isn't actually going to be the law of the land?

Since we have only humans to choose from, don't we just accept that and rate them relative to how other humans could do (or have done) the job?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Obamacare gave insurances to 30 million people including my sister who died from gastric cancer at the age of 30. You know preexisting condition suks and we r not bankrupt..

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
"tbr, really?"

Really...

"Has there ever been anyone you would have voted for, if they had been on the ballot?"

Sure.. I'd vote for Bernie Sanders in a heartbeat. Actually, I would vote for anyone who would make a serious commitment to get our government under control, allow us to live within our means, and puts the needs of the majority of the people over their own. That really has never happened in a major candidate in my voting lifetime...

"Is it that by the time November comes along, all candidates have been seriously corrupted?"

Oh, it happens long before November. Actually, long before they run for President.

"Would you say we should not have a President, but maybe a Prime Minister or something?"

I have long advocated for changes in the law to allow more than two parties to have a chance in our system. There is too much focus on the President and national races. What you really should be paying attention to are the local races. The school board, where your children are being educated. The sheriff, where the law is being applied. The local judges, where the law is being interpreted. And the state and local level, where the great majority of the law is being made. That is where the focus should be...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Sardukar,

Do tell, what EXACTLY has Obama accomplished in his 4 years in office. Please don't be shy, and please, no copy and pasting non sense from any website. In your own words, hopefully you wont pull a Bobby and weasel out when pushed against a wall.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16441 posts)
"And really, I don't think I have ever voted for someone for president. I've voted against lots of candidates, but never for a candidate for president... " ====== tbr, really? Has there ever been anyone you would have voted for, if they had been on the ballot? Is it that by the time November comes along, all candidates have been seriously corrupted? Would you say we should not have a President, but maybe a Prime Minister or something?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Since Wicked Willard believes that god lives on a planet named Kolob, it can be expected that his divine prerogative to tell lies is based on the Mormon gospel of competitive doctrinal supremacy with the Gospel of Christ.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
O look it was house GOP that cut funding for the embassy...Jason Chaffetz said "you have to prioritize things" sweet..

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
O look it was house GOP that cut funding for the embassy...Jason Chaffetz said "you have to prioritize things" sweet..

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Of course you would scrutinize Obama of this..you have to find something to make him look bad. You would even try to minimize the significance of OBL kill...by saying that he did not do it...the seals did it. Its like you expect Obi to go and personally pull the trigger. However the republicans don't like to be scrutinized for the 9/11 right, who was president back then..right Bush?

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
By sabotaging the budget at multiple levels , Republicans ensure that there will be failures of government, which they can blame on the man in the White House.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 139   End
TOPIC: At Last Night’s Debate Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes