Asswipe Henry Waxman what a fucking jerk !! : Swingers Discussion 98181101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAsswipe Henry Waxman what a fucking jerk !!
TOPIC: Asswipe Henry Waxman what a fucking jerk !!
Created by: DestinFlCp
Original Starting post for this thread:
First, the committee should have nothing to do with BASEBALL, there are laws on the books that already deal with these things. All waxman is doing is justifying his existence and grandstanding. Typical asshole who should be fucked in the ass and dumped in the garbage bin!

Invite people to testify and then speak his mind without allowing others to refute his Opinions, insult a player and applaude an admitted criminal...typical liberal bullshit! He should be as hard on the clinton and jefferson criminals!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Who gives a shit if an athlete uses steroids? Let the commissions and the fans, ya know the free market? Decide whether or not a player should be in the sport. The feds have no say in it unless it's to shut down a drug ring in a federal case.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
twofer,

My son and I go to the jupiter hammerheads..... farm team for the marlins.

it's not about the game, it's about spending time with your kid. usually we have free tickets and spend 20 bucks on food and crap. Have just as much fun as if we've been to a pro game, the kid doesn't know the difference and he can actually enjoy the game

also, the minors are actually playing the GAME trying to get to the show. it's better all around sports.

and i think baseball is boring as hell.. rather take the kid fishing.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
No Bob, his attorney said they did not...if you watched the interview after the hearing.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sorry Destin Clemens did ask for a hearing through his lawyer. It was a tatic that i think backfired on him horribly.

He has not looked good through all of this. Hopefully the physical evidence will clear some things up.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(527 posts)
And NO Clemens did not ask for the hearings, another waxman lie...the point is these congressmen will not clean their own house, leave sports alone!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Have not been to a Major league game in a decade. We have a Minor league team on the east side, 25.00 gets me and my son in and there is no charge for parking....Hot dog and a beer 3.75

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
twofer,

Like i said... I don't know and I don't care. Baseball is a fucking joke anyway. Can't take your kid to a game for less than 200 dollars anymore... Fucking stupid... Athletes want to take roids and have their nuts shrivel up... so be it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
It was the House oversight and Government Reform Committee and I think worthwhile. Steroids are illegal and their use needs to be investigated. Particularly in something like baseball that goes to the very fabric of our society.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(527 posts)
I didn't see it, I dont' care.

Seems to me the govt would have better things to do than spend time investagating millionairs playing a kids game for a king ransom. what committee was this?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
And by the way, Roger asked for the hearings. he wanted the opportunity to testify in public. His lawyer got what he asked for.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Asswipe Henry Waxman what a fucking jerk !!