Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 2165031072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Guy on TV just said the NRA is a parasite on the body of the Republican Party.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
BTW, what are my political views?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Before I was 30 I was responsible for the jobs of 60 people- including seeing that they did their jobs. Those employees were scattered throughout a 250 mile radius performing the operations of a multi million dollar a year business. I worked 60 hours a week to do so.

I also had personal responsibilities.

Thanks for explaining responsibility for me. I didn't understand the concept before.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
While I like the setament about the race issue, for the statistical uses it is still important. White folks are the ones who like the guns most. (for sport) we are also being out bred and those replacing us are not filling our shoes.

As for the ages, the 20-30 crowd still have fewer responsibilities, we (those who didnt reproduce yet) are having kids later in life.

As for the extra work and disregard for the fact that the person now doesn't care about weapons they won't get to shoot again, is why fewer people are even caring about preventing gun bans. You are pushing people away with your lack of concern or empathy.

It fits your overall political views, but this is why more republicans vote blue than democrats red.

As for me breeding, until I can support a family, I feel I have not earned the right to have children... Any child I would have deserves better than poverty.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
What does it matter what race they are? They're human. Ages- 18, 23 and 30.

Had to work extra hours for child support payments? Shoulda kept their pants on.

I, for one, am certainly glad you are not a breeder.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

Yeah? You picked out guns for beginners? Great. How old were they? Early twenties and thirties? What race where they? Whites still are the bigger share holder of sport shooters, and were are not breeding as fast as others. How many life long gun owners weren't able to go shooting this year, because they were too busy working?

As many know, the military holds a great number of gun supporters. My father works with many of them. Guess how many more of his co-workers didn't go shooting last season? Why? Because they couldn't afford to take time off from work and had to pick up more hours on the weekends... Just to support themselves and possibly child support payments.

For every new blood you get, you are losing more older more loyal blood.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
I see more people at out matches. More people are stating to get into USPSA every year. we used to have maybe 12-14 shooters a few years ago now we are running about 46-55 at each match. There has also been a few more places adding the matches to there ranges. Plus we are picking up a lot of Jr. class shooters. IDPA shooting is also growing.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mark:

The politicians are doing what they think their voters want and for the Feinstines and others from large urban areas hit worst by outsourcing, the people want the gun violence ended.

Sadly the people aren't educated enough or willing to see what is the principle cause of the gun violence. Poverty stricken people turning to street crime, gang lifestyles and other criminal activity. Why? Because the people at fault rearly say that they are at fault. The wealthy are the biggest and best example as the wealthy rule all nations.

It doesn't matter the flag, government, or society. The wealthy in power and wealth have always ruled and will continue to do so. Only in a democracy or republic do the people get to make a demand... No matter how unrealistic that demand. (ending gun violence, but not accepting that your kids are likely to be part of the violence, or you sending jobs else where is that fault)

If you want to save your guns, fix society, provide meaningful employment, get men back into the same house as their kids so that they can be fathers and teach their kids to become men and not boys with guns. Fail this, lose the guns.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
On another note, I know several people who decided to get into shooting because of the recent uproar about guns. They figured they should try it while they can.

Just helped pick out new guns for 3 beginners this month. Heading out to put holes in targets and break a few clays with two of them right now...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Actually, the fastest growing sport in MN are the shooting sports. I posted the links to that information before.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die