Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   521 to 530 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
party

There are kits all over the net for high capacity mags. My name is not on any of their sales or mailing lists. I'm still looking of an old rusty boat to store all my guns in. They are hard to find now days.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Oh, excuse me. It seems I stumbled into the bitter conservative forum.

Carry on wingnuts!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Norcal...laws don't prevent crime, laws put criminals in jail...don't be that guy

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
outlawing high capacity magazines. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how they are going to do this. I can buy the pieces and parts and assemble these mags very quickly, and I'm talking about three minutes per mag. No mags have a serial number and the cops can not tell when you bought them. The truth is that cops have to take your word for when you obtained these mags. How long do you think it will take for the millions of mags already out there to go away? The never really wear out, You may have to change the springs and tweak them slightly but everyone of them can be refurbished almost indefinitely. All you need to do this is a vice and a flat screwdriver. So just how are you going to take them all out of circulation? And then there is still the 80% question I posted a long time ago.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
This time For now we will have to settle for universal background checks and a ban on high capacity magazines...2014, 16 at the latest, the votes will be there

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Getting re-elected indeed is more important. Re-election = creation of more government dependent drones. More drones, better chance at re-election. And legalizing 3MM illegals in this term is a guarantee of future democratic voters.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17261 posts)
The laws have nothing to do with saving anybody. It is about control. Making people jump through hoops to exercise rights turned into a privilege.

Background checks do nothing to lower crime or save lives. In fact background check system increases crime. The system also wastes tax money with no benefit whatsoever but to make legal gun buyers jump through hoops, and possibly spend more money. Most mentally ill are not a danger to anyone. Why would a woman scared of spiders not be allowed to defend herself from a larger, stronger predator?

IMO the only thing it accomplishes is taking away tool of self defense from the poor the liberals claim to champion.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"The Democrats are standing in the way of the safety of our children."

Because getting reelected is more important to them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
The Democrats are standing in the way of the safety of our children.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17261 posts)
I wonder, what on earth are background checks going to check for? Are we going to preclude classes of people from legally owning guns?

Background checks aren't going to uncover people with mental illness without totally violating HIPAA laws. Only a fraction of a fraction of those with mental illness are violent and a danger to others.

More money to treat mental illness? Hell yes.

Outlaw large capacity magazines? Nope.

And while the lemmings are being distracted with this going no where bullshit. Remember people, this administration is hard at work to make our society less civil by driving more of us into poverty.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17261 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   521 to 530 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die