Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310491
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   491 to 500 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mark:

You are one of the biggest followers out there.

You woukd follow the lunitic right directly into slavery to the robber Barron's slavey by ownership of debt... Again. These robber Barron's aren't dead, they hid in the dark places of the far right.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Just before our life time a majority of people thought it was a good thing to round up Jews. Did it turn out to be a good idea? In this country there were some people who touted themselves as "The Moral Majority". I say they were neither. Followers who follow, just because everyone else is doing it, will never understand us who do not.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Niorcal..I suggest you look at the Q poll which came out this morning showing 92% of Americans favor universal background checks, 57% favor banning high capacity magazines, and wait for it.......54% favor an assault weapons ban. This is NOT 1994

huffingtonpost dot com/2013/01/17/gun-poll_n_2494513 dot html

Now...this is BEFORE Bloombergs super pac is even off the ground The NRA has 3 million members and a 50 million dollar war chest? Try 20 million members and a FIVE BILLION dollar war chest

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I know I am on their list and have been for several years.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
People...do you have ANY idea how many LISTS your name is on at this very moment? Why is it you think the Government would need it to be on ONE MORE if they had a mind to kick down your door and confiscate your weapons?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Ah ok

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
No, I was thinking of paranoid delusional types.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
OUT, are you talking about me???

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
" ...your name would end up on page 1 of any list of: "Do not allow this person to have firearms." "

This would apply to quite a few who post in here, maybe.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well I am sorry your brain ran down your mother's leg. You can pick out certain parts of the ruling to make yourself right. Also don't forget that a felon can get his voting rights back just like a non-violent felon can get his gun rights back.

United States v. Miller does not limit the right to keep and bear arms to militia purposes, but rather limits the type of weapon to which the right applies to those used by the militia, i.e., those in common use for lawful purposes

In Heller and McDonald the U.S. Supreme Court supported the individual rights model, under which the Second Amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms much as the First Amendment protects the right to free speech. Under this model the militia is composed of members who supply their own arms and ammunition. This is generally recognized as the method by which U.S. militias have historically been armed.

In McDonald four of the five used the 14th amendment.The fifth used the Privileges or Immunities Clause.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   491 to 500 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die