Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   471 to 480 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pipi is a virulent antisemitic, fat fuck with a 3" penis that wont get hard, the source of his life's frustration. This is why he enjoys trying to humiliate single males on a swing website.

The Germans knew all too well. Only a fucking antisemitic, bigoted pig would apologize for what the Germans did to Jews. Someone should remind that piece of morbid obesity about Kristalnacht, and how the German citizens were encouraged to give up any and all Jews that they knew about.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
No prob Sed. Pp your are right the camps were outside of Germany. But you can't tell me the German people did not know they were being rounded up. I'm sure they noticed their neighbors were missing.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VA I have not seen your response. I read his then your post disagreeing and hit reply.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
There is zero evidence that the"'entire country" of Germany knew about the genocide...since most of the camps were outside germany

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Robby would do it all again, as long as the "chosen one" says so. We are killing innocent women and children, and Obama calls them combatants, and future combatants, and Bobby excuses the killing, even wishes it on the citizens of the US.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Sed. I said I miss read his statement I thought he was talking about during the whole war.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
As far as sending Jewish people back to Germany during WWII you are wrong about that. *

No he's not. Google Voyage of the Damned. All the non Jews were allowed to get off the boat. The Jews were turned around and sent back to Germany, where they were never heard from again.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
Read my post I said today it would be called that. I know we paid the families money.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

No actually the courts said the rounding up of the Japanese was illegal. That is why we had to pay restatution to them and their families.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7777 posts)
Yes you are right I took it that he was talking about during the war.Robert as far as rounding then up we were at war with their country. It would be justified today by calling it a case of national security.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   471 to 480 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die