Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310451
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   451 to 460 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VAC he is a moron. It only takes two pipes, a end cap, and screw to make a legal 12 ga shotgun. Only tools needed a hacksaw, drill, and a screwdriver.

3D technology will keep the more modern firearms in circulation, either by otherwise law abiding citizens or criminals. There is a 80% party scheduled here at a machine shop, for people who are interested in unregistered non serial number lower receivers for ARs. I won't be attended because I am not interested in a AR. A CNC and lathe/mill are not that expensive for the size needed to build quality firearms.

The only thing the liberal morons will create is underground communities to build firearms, some are already at this point.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Robert I guess you are right about that. We were raised different and have done different thing in our lives. That would give us different opinons on this subject.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

This is very much why you, I and Party will not see eye to eye.

You want total freedom in guns... Party no guns.

by the way here is a video for 3d printing, it isn't just for you... It is for anyone who want to know more about it.

ht tps://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=j9zRhuaY6kQ

Personally this scares the shit out of me... Anyone with the plans for a nuclear weapons or dirty bomb now only needs the fuel... All else will be accurate to the needed point.

Unlike the machining abilities today... In the next 50 years, the 3d printing can enable anyone to make anything.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
Robert I have read your post. 3d technology is still new and will improve over time. I guess my big bitch is just passing more laws that will not effect what is going on. The laws that they are proposing may seem good to the people who never grew up around firearms. I guess since I grew up around them have made a living working on them, participate in formal shooting events and have been trained in the use of firearms I see it from a different point of view.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Va:

Their isn't going to be a one size fits all. Also if you read my comments below... You will find that I am generally against ban to weapons or clips, strips and drums.

3d printing will make these bans useless... We need to stop thinking 19th century solutions and start thinking 21st century solutions.

The key problem with most people not being able to conduct mass shootings with machine guns is manufacturing... 3D printing solves this issue.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
Robert, Ok I agree with the training you are talking about.I guess you and I were on a different page. I am talking about an armed invasion of someones house.The same training can also be used on the street if someone is being assaulted by multiple assailants.And yes if you are involved in an armed assault you can be charged if your stray rounds injures someone in most states. And I have no problem with that.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
vacp:

"So they did not train you to use cover fire to move your squad ?That is not well aimed fire. When did they change this? "

Training depends upon your job. In the Air force and for my job field... the need for cover meant that our convoy was disabled and we had to enter homes for use as a bunker.

Step one was clearing it... You enter the funnel of death.

Step two was not shooting any civilians... If you did, you were to be detained and the evidence maintained.

Step three was evacuating the civilians to a safer place...

Step four was deal with the threat now shooting at you through the windows and doors... Rockets will follow soon and you will likely die.

In short we are trained to die with the utmost nobility and care for the locals who couldn't police their own nation.

I picked up an achorn and tossed it into the window, turned to the Army captain training us and told him... "Sir, with all due respect to your rank. If you deploy me, that is what I will do to make safe each room. I can trust that it is safe, because they are all dead and my people aren't."

Needless to say, I didn't pass that course, but they deployed me none the less. As to being written up. I showed no disrespect for his rank, and didn't refuse to be sent to war. Thus he couldn't do anything about writing me up. I also do not think my own colonel approved of the way we were being trained, so he likely backed me from behind the scenes.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
So they did not train you to use cover fire to move your squad ?That is not well aimed fire. When did they change this? And as far as what we were trained in. You use your fire to keep the intruder behind cover while you move. It is not just shooting blindly down range. You still have to have your fire in close to the intruder for it to be effective. The trainers are Ex-Military and Ex-Law Enforcement. The training also cover the legal aspects of the use of deadly force.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

The police for some reason aren't so trained as I am... Every time I was trained in the use of my fire arms by the military... We were never allowed to take any shots which were not carefully aimed shots.

Jag would be brought in twice a year to brief us on the fact that if we kill someone (not the intended legal target) with random fire (or direct fire which is a through and through) we will face a court martial.

So if our military is so bound, I say that the civilian public ought to be so bound.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
Party:

"It's like they say, if you NEED more than 10 rounds, you shouldn't have a gun, if you WANT more than 10 rounds, you belong on a government watch list"

I don't say that, reasonable minded people don't say this.

Responsible gun owners know that you shouldn't need to shoot ten times to defend your house from the typical assault as most invaders are cowards and will flee after killing one of their members, two members tops. If you must kill the entire enemy force, you aren't being attacked by crack addicts or thieves, you have been targeted for termination by someone for some reason and you never had a chance to survive to begin with as these professionals would know not to hit you where your dogs would alarm you to their entry.

As for government watch list.... A great many people like shooting off clips of ammunition. (should they have the money) And they ought not have to be on a watch list to ease your mind. if you are so terrified by people with 30 round clips, then you are just as bad as the people who are terrified of not having them to begin with.

Lot numbers on the ammunition, stamped on the back of the bullets will identify who owned the bullets... At least until 3D printing will allow for the manufacture of bullets in the home.

Yes, the cad for the bullets is simple to manufacture as you need only look at the bullets which exist today and measure them, then plug that information into a computer and it will make the cad files needed for a 3d printer to manufacture the bullets.

The people who ought to be on a watch list ought to be the people owning a 3d manufacturing machine... Or multiple machines.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   451 to 460 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die