Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310421
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... More 
Start   421 to 430 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"in a home invasion, a M-16 isn't a useful weapon."

1) It is too long for narrow hallways. 2) Too heavy to bring on target. 3) Has too great of a kick to be accurate after two or three rounds. 4) It is fairly loud. "

Complete bullshit, a shotgun is the most recomended weapon for home security. Shotguns are more heavy and have much more recoil than a AR.

ARs are far from heavy, are easy to learn to shoot and bring on target, have virtually NO recoil, and have a noise level lower than handguns. Most shooters of ARs or M-16s are aware of the distinctive "ping" report from a AR. They have a very mild report compared to most center-fire firearms.

Seems somebody has been caught in yet another lie about military service. Unless you are claiming you never shot a m-16 or m-4 while in the service. Everybody who has been in the military except for maybe doctors are well aware of the characteristics of AR/M-16.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Vacpl4..I already told you, if you want to require a class 3 FFL to own an assault rifle, that works for me...

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Ok, since you all want to dance around it, I'll answer it for you The reason there are virtually no crimes committed with M-16s or other weapons that were long ago highly regulated, is just that, because they were long ago highly regulated. The people who say criminals will still get their hands on semi automatic assault weapons are right in the SHORT term, but in the LONG term, these types of regulations DO work.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
in a home invasion, a M-16 isn't a useful weapon.

1) It is too long for narrow hallways. 2) Too heavy to bring on target. 3) Has too great of a kick to be accurate after two or three rounds. 4) It is fairly loud.

Hand guns on the other hand.

1) smaller. 2) Lighter. 3) typically have less kick as they can be filled with short rounds. 4) Can be more quite than a rifle.

Yet no one is calling for bans on handguns?

Rifles are big, they are more easily seen and thus a bigger target. The inexperienced fool sees a hand gun and a rifle next to each other... They will pick the rifle no matter the situation...

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
There is a youtube posting of a home invasion caught on the home owners security camera. It has been awhile but I remember at least one of the invaders had a AR-15 type rifle. The home owner had one too and a fire fight erupted. The invaders failed and ran down the street getting away from the fire.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
FJ sorry I missed your post I see what you are talking about now.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAC he was responding to my post and if you read I never mentioned anything about select fire or full auto.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
PP Approximately 325 murders committed with rifles so what is your point? And I already know what you are going to say about why you have not heeard about a M-16 being used. So here is some food for thought. There are over 1,200,000 registrations on with the file BATF in the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record. And out of all of them not a one has ever been used in a crime. and please spare me your BS you wrote back the last time you asked this question.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
A serious question..once which no pro assault weapon advocate has ever given a reasonable answer to... When was the last time you heard of a crime being committed with an M-16, and why do you suppose it almost never happens?

I can only assume the question is too rhetorical and the answer too obvious.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
FJ if you read his post I think he was saying parts to modify weapons if you put the whole statement together. I read it a couple times before I got what he was talking about.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... More 
Start   421 to 430 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die