Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 2165031041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

The cities are run down because they are carrying the dead weight of the wealthy who fail to pay a living wage which keeps people off social welfare.

The wealthy are the peoblem, they and you have chosen to reduce the worth of men so to make yourself feel surperior. It is the sickness of greed and the sickness of the conservative mentality here in the US.

It was born from slavery, gave us wage slavery and you keep it alive.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7442 posts)
I'm not talking criminals here I'm talking about private citizens that are so afraid they stock pile weapons. A house with out a gun is safer than one with gun by far. ain't no babies finding daddy's gun in a home without a gun . ain't no daddy's mistakenly shooting JR cause he's sneaking in a 2:00am in homes without a gun .there sure as shit and no drunken husbands shooting thier wives in a home without a gun. Nobody wants your guns that's just propaganda heaped onto the gullible masses so they will go on a panicked buy spree. a gun owner is much more likely to have his gun used on himself or someone close than an intruder . I know right wingers like to dent facts but facts they are.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Gusher, look at the cities they are all liberal cities and have been for years. The liberals have ran them into the ground so now they are expanding out to run the rest of the country.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
again nobody said anything about banning shit why do you all automatically say that?(cause that's what parrots do i guess). I say buy more guns cause it's overwhelmingly gun owners and those close to them who are victims. Ain't many lib's children finding daddy's gun and shooting little brother. Believe it or not, gun ownerships has steadily declined but the number of guns has gone up because of gun lovers that keep getting duped into buying more and thier growing paranoia .

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
There were 8,583 gun related murders in 2011. So, about 4,720 were suicides. Note that that is roughly half the overall homicides in the US according to the CDC.

The 14 cities with the most gang violence are responsible for 3,410 homicides (Atlanta, Louisville, Cleveland, Chicago, New York, Memphis, Detroit, Philly, New Orleans, Oakland, Los Angeles, St Louis, Birmingham, Baltimore).

So lets ban these 14 cities.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
how many homes without guns have shootings ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Mark, just another here that has no proof. When they outlawed guns down under suicide by hanging jumped to the leading use during suicide.If people want to end their life they don't need a gun to do it. And Gusher you can google that to if you want to check it out.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
mark thanks for proving my point and i never said anything about taking your guns in fact i said you should get more and let the stats play out. Have at it boys.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
What, now suicide victims who used a gun are not gun victims?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Gus: You are leaving out the biggest element of death by firearm which makes your statement a flat out lie. The vast majority of deaths by firearm is suicide. Just a one on one situation. No one else gets hurt. It is my right to own firearms as it is your right to not to. Don't worry I will not bother you with my firearms. You intent to disarm me, does bother me. Please stop.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die