Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Norcal you can post links by removing the WWW and putting a space somewhere in the dot com. Leave out the http also unless there is no WWW, then put a space somewhere in the ht tp.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
The stupid laws they are now putting forward in cali would ban a rem semi auto model 750 woodsmaster hunting ri fle and the semi auto browning BAR hunting ri fle both of which have been around a long time and are a very common hunting choice. Yes you can get higher capacity magazines for them than what they come with too. The browning takes a slight alteration but it works I've done it. The Browning also comes in the 300 Win Mag. This caliber is one of those chosen by many combat shooters and is truly a high powered ri fle with several times the impact energy of the .223 that the AR shoots!!!!! The 300 Win Mag is an honest thousand yard gun as well in the right hands. Take a peak. No it is not on the national list either. go to the browning firearms page and look at the vid for the bar. It won't let me post the link here. Get a little education.

Get a clue what you are talking about before you put thoughts on here.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Party But they could done the same crimes with a mini 14 ranch r ifle with a traditional wooden stock and it would be every bit as efficient as with and AR, same rate of fire, same high capacity mags, shoots the exact same round and that is ok with your version of things and not on Feinstien's list either so she also thinks they are just fine. Absolute arrogant ignorant stupidity. Now you are seeing the total stupidity of this situation. Dumb, stupid, banned not by function but because of what they look like. This is like the proverbial blonde walking on to the car lot and telling a salesman, "I don't care how it runs or care how it drives I want a red one."

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
BS the word liberal has become synonymous with the word liar. There are several libtards who have made claims of owning or working on firearms, and then followed it up by posting absolutely stupid shit.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
I can tell some people here have neven held a gun at anytime in their life,let alone work on one. here is what I know.the mass of the ass,and the heat of the meat will give you the angle of the dangle..you can listen to some body and tell just how much they know pertty quick if you know a little of what they are talking about.........

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I LMAO off at these morons who claim that the features that make an assault weapon an assault weapon are merely 'cosmetic' yet pay 500 to 1000 more for them...Could anything be more idiotic? The only question is, are THEY that stupid or do the assume other people are?

Detachable magazines allow for fast reloading

Collapsible stocks allow for adjustment to the length of pull to the shooter's preference.

Folding stocks reducing the total length of the firearm, making it easier to transport and makes the weapon more concealable.

Pistol grips (on rifles) reduce the angle (and thus rotational strain) of the wrist when the rifle is shouldered as well as enable the shooter to fire more round with less trigger fatigue

Flash suppressors reduce night vision degradation to a shooter's vision, as well as those beside or behind the user as well as making the shooter more difficult to locate especially at night

Threaded barrels allow for the mounting of flash suppressors, compensators and muzzle brake

A barrel shroud is a tube around the barrel designed to limit transfer of heat from the barrel to the supporting hand, or to protect a shooter from being burned by accidental contact when the weapon is in extended use

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Norcal...don't embarrass yourself son, I know more about firearms than you will ever forget listening to talk radio and reading whacko web sites...I used to make my living with them if you don't know a pistol grip is designed to reduce trigger fatigue and increase the ability to change aim faster and with more ease of operation, get off the internet, stick as action figure of Charlton Heston up your azz, and masturbate to a poster of Ted Nugent and let those of us who know WTF we are talking about handle this..K sparky?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"The BBI defines....."

LOL..OH the Irony

So is the FBI and federal agencies a trusted public service who's words you cling to or Jackbooted thugs who murder mothers holding their babies? They can't be both.

Like I said...we all know we are not talking about "4 people" Nobody kills 20 kids with a revolver, or with a handgun holding 7 rounds

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Trigger fatigue are you for real????? Really stupid reach on that one. This is one of those cases that if you do not know what you are talking about it is much better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you are totally gun ignorant or open your mouth and remove all doubt that you are. You are totally and completely clueless. A pistol grip is a handle just like the wooden part of a stock right behind the action on a mini 14. Both are different handles and it only a point of personal preference, nothing more. It is only about looks and what you are used to. And the mighty flash hider!!!! It protects the shooter from the muzzle flash at night. Supreme BS on that one. Your protecting the kids now from the mighty flash of a black gun at night when they are all sitting around school right????? You can't even see the stupid flash in the daylight. You are so full of liquid fecal matter that you need at least one hole roll of round paper every time you sneeze. Let us compare the two rifles. Both the AR-15 and the Mini 14 actions were developed for military main battle rifles. Identical rate of fire for the AR-15 and the mini 14 There are high capacity magazines made for both rifles and there are a lot of both rifles out there. both fire the .223 or 5.56 nato cartridge. The AR-15 is owned by millions of Americans, The Mini 14 is owned by millions of Americans. The AR-15 has a composite stock. Several different models of the Mini 14 have a composite stock. Many models of the mini 14 were manufactured with a flash suppresser. Many models of the AR-15 do not have a flash suppresser. Oh crap things are getting upside down in that line of BS thought now aren't they???? You know nothing about these rifles except for the BS that the media is passing around. The gun folks get tired of hearing total crap spread as fact then it is by definition totally wrong. And finally as far as how they are made and what they can truly do. You can buy an after market stock for a mini 14 and with a screwdriver and 5 minutes of your time you can turn that wooden stocked ruger mini 14 ranch rifle into one of those feral black rifles with a pistol grip........ And nothing will work any better or worse that it did before you spent a hundred bucks and changed the damn stock. Trigger fatigue that is like saying a dark side of the moon sun stroke. Putting words together that mean nothing. You want a good trigger? I have a brand new off my bench .338 Lapua mag I just now finished. I'm working it at 800 yards right now and getting -10" groups trying out different reloads. The target trigger breaks crisply like a small strand of glass with no overtravel at a half pound. Now that is a good trigger if you do not want it to go off keep your finger away from the trigger. An AR stock trigger breaks off the sear at well over four pounds and a mini 14 at about the same. Trigger fatigue??? you have no clue what you are talking about.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
there is no use in talking to these gun grabbers.first most are 6 shots not 8.its all bullshit any way.they don't have a clue of what they are talking about.assult weapons go back to the beginning of time.when man first picked up a rock.as far as they are concern you should just lay down and take it.be a coward just like they are.they have this idea,that if you outlaw something it will magical disapear.end of prolbem.it will never happen again.they belive in an idea,and nothing will shake that.they do not understand reallty.what is is.they do not understand the laws of life.they would embrace being a slave so they would not have to fight for anything.not even freedom,after all fighting freedom can get you killed.stop augring with them its point less.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die