Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pandora

Your last post shows you know little of firearms and ballistics.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
A simple .38 snubnose double action wheel gun with low grain hydrashocks is a far superior, and inherently safer for anyone else in the house you're attempting to protect, weapon for home defense than a fucking .223 round chambered in any gun, black or not. Don't stretch the boundaries of common sense by trying to justify your "need" for a specifically designed-for-sport rifle as a home defense tool.

The .223 (and any variation there-of) was purposefully designed to travel long distances whole still retaining the ability to penetrate as many things as possible before tumbling and losing the velocity to kill or maim. Or in more simple terms, a terrible thing to start firing in a house that contains non-combatants.

A .223 (and any variation there-of) for sport or varmint shooting, hell yes. There's nothing quite like sending 20 rounds 300 yards downrange as fast as you can pull the trigger. And thanks to its relatively low recoil and noise level, it's fun for all ages. I'm a big fan.

But if you're going to be the protector of your family and possessions, the absolute LAST thing you should be grabbing in a home defense situation should be a high powered, high capacity rifle.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Nor, I figured I would just use his example it made it real easy to show how little he knows.

Yea Perf. I know but gives me something to do lol

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
PP here is what you were asking for a few example of the WORST mass murder. No so called assault weapon was used:

Virginia Tech VA, April 16, 2007: 32 killed and 17 wounded. No long guns where used but instead two pistols and nineteen magazines.

Columbine CO, April 20 1999: Two teenage boys murdered 12 students and one teacher. Weapons used were two 9mm handguns, two 12ga shotguns, and a Hi-Point 995 Carbine 9mm along with improvised explosives. The carbine may appear to be an assault weapon to some, but under the laws of the time 10 round magazines were the limit. Thirteen 10 round magazines for the carbine where found. Fort Hood: 13 killed 30 injured weapon used N Five-seven pistol

April 3, 2009 Binghamton, New York: 14 killed 4 wounded weapons used Beretta Px4 Storm,Beretta 92

August 3, 2010 Hartford Beer Distributor shooting: Manchester, Connecticut" 8 killed weapon used 2 Ruger SR9's

Well I did enough work for you. Go and look up the rest yourself.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Norcal, Va4

PP, outdoors and many of the liberals don't know the facts. They believe what they believe and aren't interested in learning the truth. You can present all the evidence and sources on the planet and it doesn't matter. Their bias has blinded them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
Party You are still either intentionally trying to mix up the argument or are still ears deep in gun ignorance. The ruger .22 you want to push into this thread is not the mini 14 it is the ruger 10-22, .22 rimfire, not a rifle that shoots the .223 round, The more you post the more I see your totally over your head on guns. The 10-22 stock can be replaced by an afrermarket stock wit a pistol grip but it would still be a .22 rimfire and not part of this discussion which is really about the Mini 14. You are still wrong. The function of the AR and the Mini 14 are almost identical. One would be illegal with your suggestions, and Fienstiens, while the other totally legal. They are comparable in every function and in capacity and shoot the same cartridge, The only feature they do not share is the pistol grip. A pistol grip is a handle that is all. Then we get to the really good argument. If someone makes a statement the the NRA has made they no matter what it is it is only an NRA talking point and the insinuation is that if has to be a lie if the NRA says it. BS BS BS They NRA says many things but their knowledge about firearms is far superior to that of the media or this poster, poser of knowledge. A fact is a fact and the truth is the truth just because the NRA says it does not in anyway invalidate it.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Now what is an adaptive combat weapon system? I'll give you time to go look it up. So you tell me a .22LR becomes more deadly just because you add lets say a flash suppressor to it. REALLY how fuck'n stupid do you have be to believe that.I have already explained to you how to get rid of muzzle flash by changing the type of powder used in the round. Telescoping stock allow adjustment of length of pull. The AR-15 has always had to short of pull for an average size American that was one of the complaints when developed. The telescoping stock makes it even shorter which degrades accuracy. Pistol grips do not reduce your so called trigger finger fatigue. The angle of the wrist does not change on a normal style stock as the recoil force pushes the rifle back into the shoulder with little upward movement as your body moves with the recoil. The front goes up due to recoil of the bullet leaving the barrel so no change in angle at you wrist of any great degree. If you took geometry you can figure this out.It's people like you that have no clue about firearms that spew this shit hoping to impress people and get them to change their minds. I guess you learned this hanging out with the ACLU.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Norcal...for the love of GOD will you PLEASE stop with the false equivalents and debumked NRA talking points.

YES....You can kill someone with a brick, but killing 20 people is MUCH easier with an assault weapon..ooops...sorry...." Tactical adaptive combat weapon"

The features in question are functional, not cosmetic, that "looks scary" sound byte has totally lost traction, so you really should find a new one

No one who matters gives a rat's fat ass about this model, that model or the other model. YES, the Rutger 22 will be legal, the Rutger 22 with the pistol grip, modular stock and the 30 round magazine will not, get over it.

Laws do not PREVENT crime in the short term, and they are not intended to, but in case you haven't noticed, you don't see a lot of crimes committed with weapons that require a class 3 weapons in recent years, which means in the LONG term, they do

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Fj: It looks to me like he took his foot out of his mouth and got caught telling the truth. Now that is really strange for a liberal.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Joe Biden sticks foot in mouth yet again.

youtube.c om/watch?v=fgA-Ub4uY7k

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die