Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310372
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   372 to 381 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You don't even know anything about castle doctrine. It can be different from state to state, in some states anything you have a legal right to be is your castle. In states with no castle laws such as Illinois there is still a right to self defense, on or off property, in or out of the house. In NO state is there no right to self defense.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
That's kinda the point I'm arguing vacpl. The "chance" of hitting bone and the "chance" of it tumbling are just that. Chance.

My round may not expand to its full potential but it's not going through 4 rooms worth of drywall either.

As for fighting "on your property", I don't know how much jurisdiction or law is on your side. The Castle doctrine ends at your front door. I'd think in a situation like that your call the authorities and hunker down in the safety of your home.

To each his own.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Your understanding is of those who are completely clueless about the 2A and firearm nomenclature.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Robert yes I can load a wheel gun way under 10 sec. Pan. As far as a 5.56 for indoor self defence you must remember these types maybe used on your property for self defence. Also the 5.56 has a very high chance of starting to tumble as soon as it hits a bone. The bullet was designed to do that even at short range. The 5.45x39 was also designed to do this. The reason for this is to create a larger permanant wound channel. A 38 spl is a minimal self defence round even with hollow points. And being fired from a snub nose you do not have enough energy to get reliable expansion of the round.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Fj, honestly sir, I don't care if you want to use an Uzi to protect you and yours. That's your choice and right under the protection of 2A.

As for me and mine, I'd prefer something a little less cumbersome and easily taken away in a close quarters combat situation.

My argument on the subject is more in line with those of us who understand the responsibility of gun ownership doesn't end the moment the trigger is pulled.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Perf, I welcome a civil debate on the subject of the ballistic disadvantage of a high powered spear nose rounds ability to travel as far before tumbling or stopping when targeted at a object of liquid or paper mass.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Pandora nobody needs to give or justify a "NEED" to have any arm. That is just liberal douchery. The second amendment guarantees the right to bear arms, and those arms by the courts decisions are military based arms. With the right court full auto weapons could be the norm, as clearly they are military. It just that not many people want to push for full auto. The only "NEED" I have is to tell stupid libtards to stick up their ass.

Nobody needs to justify anything to a libtard. YOU need to get a life.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
liberals are a special kind of stupid

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
1) Are you able to speed load a wheeled gun in under 10 seconds?

2) Most crimes are committed with hand guns, no a rifle of any kind to include assault rifles.

3) 3D printing will enable those with ill intent to alter most any single shot and simi-automatic weapons into fully automatic assault weapons....

Or if you are smarter and have a little bit of a Graphical background and metallurgy skill. (which you can obtain in any community college or library) you can make your own weapon... Completely of your own design.

Just think. In a manner of 2 years, I could obtain the necessary skills in metallurgy to know what stresses the weapon would need to be printed in... And print out a fully automatic weapon... Can one say Gatling gun?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
Pandora

Your last post shows you know little of firearms and ballistics.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   372 to 381 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die