Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A person can use any firearm to take on anybody. Look at history.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Are they "just scary" or are they capable of taking on the US military?...you gotta pick one..can't be both

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Man what the fuck are you talking about ? If you believe that go for it. Just because I am from a little place don't think I am stupid. I know what I said. That almost sounds like something you would have read on one of the anti gun websites you go on

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Nope....you stated that "these weapons were NOT for hunting and target use, but to arm citizens against a tyrannical government" so are they "just scary" or are they capable of taking on the US military?...you gotta pick one..can't be both

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
They look scary is all. The statement I made was firearms is what protects us from the government. I never said what type. So once again you try to put words in my mouth I never said.I also said the 2nd protects all the rest.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Nope,,,the boxed in corner is all yours...LOL Are these weapons designed to take on the US government or do they just "look scary" Has to be one or the other...can't be both

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Once again you are boxed in the corner with no way out but name calling. LMFAOAY

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Blah blah blah blah...save it. I have proven every claim I have made and since you have already stated numerous times you and your buck tooth hillbilly butt plug buddies have these weapons to commit treason against the United States some day, so you'll have to decide which lie you are going to stick with, that you can take on the US government with these weapons, or if they "look scarey" I don't care which one you pick, but you have to pick one, cause both lies can't be true

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Pistol grips for example, on the AR-15 and M16 rifle, a right handed user's index finger can control the trigger and magazine release, while the thumb can control the safety or fire mode selector switch, all without needing to remove the palm from the grip. i figure I would just go ahead and tell you why there is a pistol grip on an AR.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Do you know what a rail insert is?? Or is your internet running to slow tonight to look it up.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die