Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party:

"The FACT is, WE THE PEOPLE no longer support the availability of weapons that circulate and funnel to criminals and kill our children and innocent people...THAT is the fact of the matter"

1) not all we the people agree, in fact a great many disagree on different issues in this matter.

2) You ignore the fact that hand guns are the one fire arm killing more people than any other weapon out there.

3) You fail to accept or do not know that most gang members (and most often the ones committing the greatest number of gun related crimes) are often already not allowed to ever have a fire arm by the time they are 21 years old.

4) You fail to accept that in the coming 10 to 15 years, 3d printing will enable anyone with a computer to print almost any fire arm and currently allow the manufacture of zip guns and or most components to make low yield bombs.

5) Bans on weapons have already become outdated, redundent and non-cost effective, it is time for a change of tactic, it is time to force the barbarians to be educated and it is time to force employers to provide a living wage which grows the economy at all levels.

Only then will you slow and in time reverse the trends of death that we see for the deaths you keep pointing to are the rot which begins to decay a nation... But that rot isn't the guns, is the poverty which enables the gang life to be more attractive than any other life of suffering.

Educated minds are less likely to join gangs, educated minds are less likely to commit violent acts... Even if you cannot do anything about poverty, you can do something about the violence and gangs.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
pp: You are painting yourself as a pathological liar. What norca said about how people hunt pigs where they are considered vermin is exactly how they are hunted. The rails are used to attach flash lights or laser pointers. Sometimes both. You again made a huge gaff in a subject you actually appear to know very little about.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
You know more about firearms than *someone* will forget?

Then you know that a pistol style grip, semiautomatic action, adjustable stock, detachable magazine, and barrel shroud allow many disabled shooters (hunters) to use a firearm who otherwise would not be able to.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
BTW VACA..like I told Norcal..I used to make my living with guns, which is why I know the sequence from legal purchase to a sale to a criminal on the street. I know more about firearms than you will ever forget

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The FACT is, WE THE PEOPLE no longer support the availability of weapons that circulate and funnel to criminals and kill our children and innocent people...THAT is the fact of the matter

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Big, I keep going back and forth with PP because there may be people reading this and that have no clue. I try to present the FACTS. Some people may take the time to do some research on their own and realize what the truth is. PP will never admit he is wrong about ANYTHING.He gets his info from websites. I don't think he has ever been around guns all that much.At some point I feel a little bit sorry for him. I would hate to go through life with a closed mind.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Norcal....first you "hunting" argument is absurd and as I said, it's too late to grasp at these straws, you and yours have already screamed for all to hear to loud and too often that the reason you need these weapons is to counter the "evil tyrannical government" while touting their superior performance. To now claim that was all just hyperbole and these are just "scary looking" weapons is laughable. If you believe you still maintain the majority or peoples sympathy and the political advantage as you once did, yours dreaming I have NEVER seen 92% of Americans agree on anything yet that is the %age of people who favor universal background checks. 545 favor banning high capacity magazines and 52% favor an assault weapons ban (PPP poll)

The NRA is in shambles and has lost any credibility it once had. The have 3 million members and a war chest of 400 million? LOL Wait till Bloomberg's super PAC gets up and running for 2014, with 15 million members and 2 to 3 Billion dollar war chest.

The cowboy experiment is over, it failed and has cost too many innocent lives. WE THE PEOPLE can not tolerate the ongoing death just so you can have toys that bolster your suffering self esteem and ease your paranoia

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
In what situation would a firearm be used by any law abiding citizens where this would be necessary? She is talking about a light attached to a rail. Well for self defense it is imperative if you don't believe me look at what the cops are carrying their M-16's almost always have lights on them. And they do depend on these rifles for defense. And them for hunting. Shooting wild hogs at night for depreditation. They tear the hell out of ag land. Most states issue almost unlimited tags for them and they legally hunted at night in most jurisdictions. The semi autos are the perfect rifle for this hunting because the hogs are fast, use cover well, are often close to you and will attack if they feel the need. An AR set up with a light on a front rail is the perfect tool for this necessary job.

How come every time you ask one of these questions those who use firearms have a totally legit answer for you but you can never admit or accept that (A) you were wrong about what you ask, and (B) that clearly means you do not have a clue about anything gun.

Again you opened your mouth and proved your ignorance!!!!! When talking to the other gun pros and I'm referring to ignorant people who are on the other side of this issue who persist in making comments without even knowing what the words mean or how firearms function or are used, I show them your posts. I use you as an example of someone who has no practical and little book knowledge about firearms who keeps pretending that she has real and true answers. I do get a lot of laughs. Those of us with the truth about guns will be speaking up and destroying the myths and exposing the myths and untruths that the left is spouting. I'm done with you pretending to know what you are talking about. You have no knowledge You have no experience with firearms in a self defense or combat situation or even a hunting situation You do not have the common sense to listen to those who do and try and learn something. You have no wish to tell the truth when you accidently do learn something that you were wrong about before. You believe that passion will over come provable truth and fact, and you are wrong. The money is being put in place right now to dispel the lies that the left is telling about our guns from one end of this nation to the other. The truth is going to see the light in every city and town in this country. Not everyone will be convinced but enough will see the proof/truth to make sure that these anti American laws are not passed. You are an unarmed mental midget in a gun argument with me. I would love to have you on a witness stand in court where the truth and fact are all that is accepted asking you questions. I would shred you. I would enjoy it.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Big:

In reguard to Isreal/Palestinians and gun control... You are safely correct.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
va there is no use in debating pp,he is like zz.has no idea what he is talking about.it like wresting with a pig,you just get mudde and he likes it.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die