Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VAC, Pity Party probably has been watching SOA, this is why they are so fucked up, their reality comes from the boob tube.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Now that explains it you broke the law and can no longer have any weapons. So now you want to take them away from everybody else. Oh just so you know anybody can sell a car does not mean they know how they work LOL. You just lost any credibility you had. So you are admitting to being part of the problem with gun violence. How much blood do you have on your hands???? And you have enough fuck'n nerve to say how evil the people of the south were during the civil war. That they had blood on their hands. As far as I am concerned you are a POS .You are a true hypocrite.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacplo4.....In my youth making a living with guns cost me 14 month of freedom you pathetic twerp, which is why I laugh my ass off at you wannabes Nancie's trying to sound like bad asses because you bought a Rueger at Dick's sporting goods......what a joke.

In those days I got guns from straw buyers, evidence rooms, thieves, fences, and some crazy Irish psychopaths from hell's kitchen with a connection to a Serbian arms dealer

I could get you 10 Kalashnikovs and 10,000 rounds of ammo on a days notice, so please, you hillbilly's trying to tell me about firearms and how they move from the manufacturer to the street is a joke

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Norcal..nope...wrong on all counts, I have corrected your bold face lies and schooled you on how firearms work, and what features do and don't do. Your babbling is nothing but the latest NRA mailing list canned talking points (I know because I am on their mailing list too)

I handled everything from revolvers to semi automatic handguns to fully auto weapons you would give your left nut to own,,,,and they ALL had one thing in common, and it didn't matter if I sold them to a crack dealer, Biker, or a wannabe wise guy, they were ALL at one time or another, bought legally by a "law abiding gun owner"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Nor, it kind of strange after all the post PP has made this is the first time we have heard he made a living selling guns. Maybe he is counting the water pistols he checked out for the people at Walmart that were buying them for their kids.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Party If you ever made a living off of guns it was selling them before they ever came out of the box. Your ignorance of firearms is massive and has been on display for all to see from the beginning of this thread. The first thing you need to learn to do is how to "Lie Better." Your line of BS is transparent, deep, and plentiful. It is also quite obvious that you have never been in a situation where you had to actually use a firearm and from this total and absolute lack of any and all personal knowledge you are telling the rest of us what we need and what we don't need. That is like a rock telling a bird how to fly. Pretty stupid isn't it. Thank God that our constitutional rights are defined by what that document says and not by what ignorant people think we need. At least for now we are safe from ignorance. That brings a smile to my face.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Most liberals talk out of their ass, the rest just shit all over themselves.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
PP as with most liberals dosen't know a fact from a hole in the ground. All they can do is shout louder when presented with the truth. it is an old liberal/progressive ploy.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
I'm still amazed that an overweight guy on a swing site would judge anything simply by it's appearance.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
pp doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.........on any subject.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die