Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joe Biden was caught on camera in Washington saying that new gun control laws will notprevent another mass shooting or lower the number of gun deaths.

Don't you love trying to defend people who stab you in the back???????

I'm lying but ban the damn things anyway.........

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
In your world, siblings procreate

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Didn't get caught selling an automatic weapon, and If I were a rat I would have walked away scott free, except I didnt want to be relocated to Akron Ohio and renamed Joe Smith Now run along down to Dick's sporting goods and cruise for other wannabes and hold your hand on your balls in the gun section

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
WOW you are really out there. You must have snitched on someone to save your ass. All it takes is selling one automatic weapon to get 5 years mandatory. Guess it pays to sing after all. You would not last long in my world. Snitches end up in ditches.LOL

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
It was federal time stupid....and I didn't get "caught" with much, or it would have been serious time and it wouldn't have been at a country club in Oxford Wisconsin

I was also lucky it was in NJ and not NY, or I would have had to do a mandatory 12 months of state time after the feds were done with me

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
pp if you were caught selling that many firearms as you claim you would have spent federal time. Just more lies from you.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
How much blood do I have on my hands...LOTS The difference is, I admit it and now understand that, as opposed to you who write off the murder of 20 kids as an inevitable risk of life...what a loser

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vac..Nope...it's the reason I've been laughing at you and your laughable ignorance, and by the way , since it was two misdemeanors, I can still and do own firearms, as once again, you show your ignorance. Like I said, I know more about the subject then you will ever gforget

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Rahm Emanuel Pirouettes 180 Degrees on Guns January 30, 2013 By Larry Keane

One of the little known facts about Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is that he spent his high school years training as a ballet dancer, even receiving a scholarship offer from the Joffrey ballet. Don’t take our word for it, you can see for yourself, including a picture, right here.

His ballet training would come into play again years later, as his political position on guns has made several pirouettes in direct correlation with political expedience, first in the Clinton White House, to serving in the U.S. House, then the Obama White House and now as mayor of Chicago.

Once called “our guy in the White House” by the Brady Campaign, Emanuel was the leader of Clinton’s nearly decade-long assault on our industry and the Second Amendment. Every “novel” attack, like the costly municipal lawsuits that threatened to bankrupt our industry to the HUD “settlement” and the threat of federal agency boycotts against gun makers who dared not capitulate bore his fingerprints.

Then, when he ran for a House seat and became directly accountable to the voters, Emanuel suddenly toned down his antagonism. In fact, when he quickly ascended to the chairmanship of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), he took pride that his personal recruitment of conservative pro-gun Democrats in rural districts helped the Democrats recapture the House in 2006. And in the Obama White House, Emanuel counseled against taking on the gun issue so the president could instead focus on signature issues like health care – and winning re-election in 2012.

Now that he is comfortably ensconced as mayor of Chicago, the anti-gun beacon city (and aspiring murder capital) of our nation, he has pulled his old anti-gun playbook off the shelf. Combined with his personal political credo that “no crisis should ever be allowed to go to waste,” Emanuel now sees an opportunity to resuscitate all of his attacks against the industry. Suddenly, mayors are again talking about boycotting gun makers who don’t surrender to the anti-gun agenda, and Emanuel himself is trying to put the thumb on financial institutions to sever their ties to gun makers.

This week, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) sent a letter calling out Emanuel for his ham-fisted tactics. The letter correctly states that “Attempts to put law-abiding gun makers out of business hardly qualify as ‘modest common-sense gun control.’ Instead, they are a manifestation of an unabashed agenda to deprive law-abiding citizens of our right to keep and bear arms.” The letter goes on to point out that Chicago’s “long-standing policies stripping citizens of their constitutional right to keep and bear arms have, in turn, produced some of the very highest crime and murder rates in the nation.”

You might think this common-sense observation would cause Mayor Emanuel to focus more on fighting crime and less on trying to harass a lawful industry out of business. But we’re not holding our breath.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
U.S. House Democrats’ Task Force Issues Recommendations, While Senate Democrats Proceed at More Deliberative Pace February 11, 2013 By nssfnews

After almost two months, the U.S. House Democrats’ Gun Violence Prevention Task Force released its plan on Thursday, not at the U.S. Capitol but from the Landsdowne Resort in Leesburg, Va., to minimal fanfare. While the 15 principles begin with two promising statements of support for the Second Amendment and recognition of legitimate firearms ownership for hunting, shooting sports and self-defense, there was also a call for banning modern sporting rifles and magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds. Here is the report.

NSSF met with Rep. Mike Thompson (D-Calif.), who chaired this task force. While we have the utmost respect for Rep. Thompson, who has been very helpful on hunting and conservation policy, it was clear from our meeting that — like Vice President Biden’s task force — the policy positions outlined Thursday were preordained and no honest dialogue occurred.

Meanwhile, many Democrats in the U.S. Senate have been hesitant to embrace the far-reaching anti-gun legislation introduced by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and have instead opted to push for measures less polarizing, such as fixing mental health record gaps in the FBI NICS system and expanding background checks. There has been no shortage in gun-control legislation introduced in both the House and the Senate, but progress on these bills will be at a measured pace in large part to Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and his more careful approach to the issue.

NSSF has briefed Republican Senate staff members of the Second Amendment Task Force on a range of gun-control issues likely to be discussed later this month in committee and later this year on the Senate floor. NSSF presented the industry’s perspective on issues such as the ban on modern sporting rifles, magazine-capacity restrictions, requiring background checks on all firearms sales and transfers and improvements to NICS.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die