Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn so you really don't know anything about 1%ers. One more thing to add to the list lol

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAC I agree, the show is total bullshit, and way too many people think it is real. But as you can see libtards reality comes from watching TV.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I sold guns in NY/NJ

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
I know what the 1% lifestyle is it’s a bunch of HS drop out faqqets who dress in black and use their meth revenue to but a bike and dress in black and “patches” because they think they look scary, and generally have a washed out former prostitutes with breasts that hang to her knees and has missing teeth and scratches on her face from tweaking.

1%ers in the lifestyle meet at Spike and Bunny’s trailer and strat drinking at 7AM, and then drive drunk stopping at bars along the way till noon, stop at Blue and JoJos for lunch who have given their kids Nyquil and have a gang bang on the living room floor, and then hit 4 more bars on the way back to Spike and Bunny’s trailer, where with 12 hours of road grime and vomit in their beards and face, have a play party with no showers

That’s about right huh?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
The 1% lifestyle...bwhahahahaha !!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
FJ in my world we consider SOA a show not worth watching. people have no idea what the 1% life style is about.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
When has anyone claimed anything different, other then the idiot straw men created by the NRA cult

Laws don't END the crimes they prohibit....is a frontal lobotomy a requirement to join the NRA?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
WASHINGTON — Curbing guns can't ensure an end to mass slayings like December's killings of 20 first-graders in Newtown, Conn., but it will reduce firearm deaths, Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday.

"Nothing we're going to do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that we will bring gun deaths down to 1,000 a year from what it is now," Biden told reporters.

Biden said lawmakers can take steps "that have virtually zero impact on your Second Amendment right to own a weapon for both self-defense and recreation but can save some lives." Doing that, he said, "seems to be a no-brainer."

Biden spoke to reporters after privately urging Senate Democrats to back President Barack Obama's proposals to restrict gun violence, including bans on assault weapons and on high-capacity magazines for ammunition that seem to be getting a contentious reception in Congress. He also wants to require all gun buyers to undergo background checks, an idea that has so far drawn wider acceptance.

"I'm not saying there's an absolute consensus on all these things," he said. Citing the wide-spread horror over the Newtown shootings, he said, "But there is a sea change. A sea change in the attitudes of the American people," who he said "will not understand if we don't act."

The Senate Judiciary Committee held Congress' first 2013 hearing on gun control on Wednesday as lawmakers begin focusing on what restrictions they will try enacting this year. The panel's chairman, Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., has said he hopes his committee will write legislation in February.

Asked earlier Thursday about the prospects for passage of various parts of Obama's plans, No. 2 Senate Democratic leader Richard Durbin of Illinois cited strong support for broadening the requirement for background checks and doing more to prevent mentally unstable people from obtaining guns. He said the assault weapons ban, which he supports, "is probably the toughest part of this conversation."

Besides opposition from many Republicans, the proposals have prompted hesitancy from some Democrats seeking re-election next year in Republican-leaning states.

"I'm a strong supporter of the Second Amendment, and I want to see a balanced approach," said Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La., who faces re-election in 2014. "And I'll take each amendment and bill as it comes."

Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, predicted that the Republican-run House would never pass an assault weapons ban, no matter what the Democratic-led Senate does.

"Most of us Republicans believe these gun-control approaches don't work, and yet they diminish liberty," he said.

Obama's plan was based on suggestions developed by a task force on gun violence headed by Biden. huffingtonpost dot com/2013/01/31/joe-biden-gun-laws_n_2595379.html

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAC have you watched the Sons of Anarchy? Take a look at the script from that show and the posts of a certain loony tune libtard.

Don't waste your time with the pathetic loser liar.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Source?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die