Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So PartyPerks was convicted of a gun crime. He was an illegal dealer of firearms to criminals. By his own admission he committed more offenses but was not caught. PP, it's people like you who are the gun/crime problem in this country. It is a system that let you off easy and didn't really charge you with all of the state and federal statutes that you surely broke. You should be rotting away in a cell.

If I could 'out you' from here, I'd make you the poster boy for enforcement of the laws that are on the books everywhere. What you did is disgusting, and now you have the nerve to get on here and lecture your hypocrisy to the law-abiding. Of course an illegal gun runner doesn't want the average citizen to be armed.

You are not worth debating because your opinion (a convict's opinion)doesn't matter or count. I urge others on here not to engage you any further but to shun you as you justly deserve.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
BS...WORDS are not the friends of the NRA cult are they?

There is a BIG difference between "Not going to stop a mass shooting" and "Will not guarantee there will not be another mass shooting" See the difference?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
if it not going to stop a mass killing then why do you want to ban them??????

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I'll ask again...who ever claimed this law would gaurentee that there would not ever be another mass shooting? Anyone ? Anyone ? Bueller ? Anyone ?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Sorry Norcal...no one is buying into the strawman, and If I wanted to read the text of the most recent NRA fund raising e mails,,I could have copied and pasted them myself,,,Tard

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
and then we get the line. " if it will save one life...."

Then ban hammers sticks and rocks to save many more lives than assault rifles take every year. The feet, hands, and elbows of a parent kill more kids a year than all rifles put together.

So if you aren't completely stupid ban the things that actually kill almost all of our children who do not die of disease every year. BAN CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure they are telling us the truth..... They lie out their bottom ends and then expect us to believe them, trust them, and blindly obey their fantasy desires of disposing of our constitutional rights, It's for the children you just got to do it,,,,, it's for the children.........BS BS BS it is nothing more than a power grab.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
ban weapons so people won't kill.wait a minute isn't it against the law to murder all ready???????????

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I loved this guys response to a poster on another board telling him what weapons were sensible.

Sensible to them means that we do things as they think we need to. Yep what they think we need is the only sensible thing to do. What they think we need is the only actions that are sensible. The problem is that our constitution grants us rights and they are never subject to what some AH thinks we need. Not one of my constitutional rights are predicated on needs tests of any kind. So take what you think I need and put it where the sun doesn’t shine while I lay full claim to my constitutional rights under the second amendment, bill of rights. If you have any problem understanding this position let me know and I'll use simpler words that you can understand.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
And the plan is out!!!!!!

A newly discovered Justice Department memo states that " an assault weapons ban is unlikely to have an impact on gun violence." The analysis goes on to say that is unlikely to have any impact unless it also provides for, " mandatory government buyback."

Now we are talking about mandatory, making the public give up legally purchased and owned firearms..... Wow What a concept....They are making plans for gun confiscation. Caught red handed they are.

The lib gun grabbers have been caught with their Lying pants on fire again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"Now for the real plan. to disarm Americans!!!!!! "

That has always been the plan~~It is why it is called gun CONTROL. It is actually Subject Control.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die