Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   262 to 271 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
robert is all about firing freely elected officials in places where people, live people, only vote once.... he is truly a democratic obummer supporter isn't he.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
There won't be a ban. The post traumatic hysteria has died down. No legislation should be based on emotions and feelings... and in this case it won't be. Fortunately our govenrment is very quick in the knee jerk reaction department.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
Fire the lot of them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Maybe that was less than a dozen FULL STATES FULL OF SHERIFFS!!!!!!

washingtonexaminer. com/surge-of-sheriff-groups-opposed-to-obama-gun-control-rises-to-9/article/2521564

Ten state sheriffs associations so far and look at some of the states that are on that list.... New York... this is a liberal nightmare and the list is still growing..... Not counted on this is the hundreds of county sheriffs who are also against this unconstitutional gun grabbing scheme.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Jackmichelle...I was 19 years old and that was 32 years ago..I was convicted of 2 misdemeanors...Spare me your phoney half baked BullSh*t...no doubt you voted TWICE for a self confessed untreated drug addict for President of the United States...try not to be QUITE such a hypocrite

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Come on guys, he is a pathetic liar, with a dash of libtard. Yes we should just ignore the LIAR.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I agree with you Dan. You should have seen how well it worked to ignore him in the threesome forum under the thread of Who Pays for the Room. After he managed to troll the thread for a couple of days, literally 100% of those who were responding to him, just stop. No matter what he posted, no matter what he said, people just stopped responding. Talking right above him. He left due to lack of attention. He tried to interject as a last resort kind of thing, but that failed miserably. It works like a charm with internet trolls. That's why I'm laughing my ass off as I see him trolling some Political Forum regulars quite successfully. He has them eating from the palm of his hand :). Internet trolls do anything in their power to get attention, lie, manipulate, threaten, create drama, and yet here are these people right here in politics completely falling for his trolling.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Everyone should just block him. The troll will fade away.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Is pp now claiming he sold automatic weapons to bad guys??? lol

Wasn't he the one saying strict gun control works because full autos were not being used in crimes???

Why does anyone bother conversing with pp?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
So PartyPerks was convicted of a gun crime. He was an illegal dealer of firearms to criminals. By his own admission he committed more offenses but was not caught. PP, it's people like you who are the gun/crime problem in this country. It is a system that let you off easy and didn't really charge you with all of the state and federal statutes that you surely broke. You should be rotting away in a cell.

If I could 'out you' from here, I'd make you the poster boy for enforcement of the laws that are on the books everywhere. What you did is disgusting, and now you have the nerve to get on here and lecture your hypocrisy to the law-abiding. Of course an illegal gun runner doesn't want the average citizen to be armed.

You are not worth debating because your opinion (a convict's opinion)doesn't matter or count. I urge others on here not to engage you any further but to shun you as you justly deserve.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   262 to 271 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die