Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GAINING MOMENTUM: NOW 44 GUN COMPANIES HAVE STOPPED SELLING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT IN ANTI-2ND AMENDMENT STATES Posted on 24 February, 2013 by Amy

by Mike Opelka

The list of companies that have stopped selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies in states that are restricting the Second Amendment has more than doubled since Wednesday and is more than five times larger than just one week ago. There are 44 companies on our list, with more being added as we receive notification. Here are the additions since Wednesday:

Barrett Firearms Exile Machine Tier One Arms Bravo Company USA Primary Weapons Systems Crusader Weaponry Top Gun Supply Kiss Tactical Clark Fork Tactical OFA Tactical One Source Tactical Templar Tactical Arms NEMO Arms Old Grouch’s Military Surplus Big Horn Armory Midway USA CMMG Inc Rocky Top Tactical Badger Peak Controlled Chaos Arms SRT Arms Norton Firearms Citizen Arms Evolution Weaponry Doublestar Corp JCW Industries Huntertown Arms

Here’s a sample of statements from some of the recent additions to the list as well as the positions of the companies that have reached out to TheBlaze directly to declare their policy shift:

Steve Adelmann of Citizen Arms shared the following from his company’s statement, made the day after New York changed its laws:

”Due to legal, ethical and moral concerns, Citizen Arms offers only those custom firearms that are legal for all lawful citizens of a given state to possess, regardless of law enforcement status. LE personnel living in states where citizens must have restrictive features will only receive like product support from Citizen Arms. We’re very appreciative of the sacrifices made by the law enforcement community but we’re even more appreciative of the right guaranteed to all law-abiding US citizens by the Second Amendment to the US Constitution: A well regulated militia, necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Out and others: If you are a responsible firearms owner you will choose to belong to web sites such as this. Where you will be exposed to challenging presentations such as this. I really hope you take a look. video.personaldefensenetwork com/nra/deciding-when-to-shoot/?utm_source=nra&utm_medium=email&utm_content=dcd-whn-sht-vid-img&utm_campaign=nrapdnfeb13

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Damn what is with you about killing American citizens. Do you dream about this at night??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Yes... He is the minority in this group of people... You don't base a society on what the few can do. Not unless you are prepared to become a dictatorship and summery execute any law breaker.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
Your missing the point. He said it can be done with out a father at home. My parents were also divorced and I lived with a single mother.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Obama said that he wished he had a father, he was promoting the idea that men ought to be men and be fathers to their children.

He understands that children from single mothers (predominantly) turn to the gang life for a sense of right and wrong, a sense of community.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
If your KING can do it anybody can LMFAO

Obama, speaking at Chicago's Hyde Park Academy, called for the promotion of marriage and fatherhood, contrasting the two-parent household with his own upbringing. "Don't get me wrong," he said. "As the son of a single mom who gave everything she had to raise me with the help of my grandparents, you know, I turned out okay." Obama commended the single mothers in the audience, but added, "At the same time, I wish I had had a father who was around and involved."

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

No one is expecting to make most gang members become good citizens again... WE are talking about preventing good citizens from joining gangs.

8-12 year olds join gangs because they have nothing of worth, their parents have no future, the kids watch their parents work their asses off for no medical, no advancement, a pay which keeps the entire family hungry and impoverished, ect...

This is why gangs are formed, to give to the people the sense of community that society denies them, a sense of worth and a short term future.

Will you prevent all formations of gangs and criminal activity? No. But you can reduce it by providing a sense of self worth. This is why I would rather that all employers provide or be made to provide medical... It is now earned through work and thus to the john doe a reason to work... It is another carrot on the stick.

Right now, there aren't any carrots on any sticks, the sticks are being used to beat the worker and that is why more and more workers are turning to the government to provide and not the employer.

Like everyone who thought to use the stick to beat and not provide... The people turn against those who beat them and turn towards those who provide.

Employers aren't providing for the base so the base turns to the government. Simple math.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
Just one example :

The Ruger Mini-14 is a perfect example. The model that has a fixed stock would be exempted by Feinstein's ban; the weapon was protected in the 1994 law as well. A Ruger Mini-14 with a collapsible and folding stock would be illegal. The guns fire the same caliber bullet and can take detachable magazines that could hold dozens of rounds of ammunition. The folding stock only reduces the gun's length by 2.75 inches, according to the manufacturer's website. "It's irrelevant," Edmund Mireles, an FBI agent who survived the Miami shootout, said of the differences in features. "They're equally dangerous." Mark D. Jones, a senior law enforcement adviser for the University of Chicago Crime Lab, said the folding stock does not affect the firearm's lethal potential. "Given that both firearms will accept a 30 round or larger magazine, it renders the differences between them entirely cosmetic," Jones said. Kristen Rand, the legislative director at the Washington-based Violence Policy Center, said the Ruger Mini-14 model that would be banned under Feinstein's legislation is easier to hold while firing because it has a pistol grip, and it's easier to hide because it has a collapsible stock. That's what makes it more dangerous that the Ruger Mini-14 with the fixed stock which would be exempted under the Feinstein bill, she said. "And that's supposed to save somebody's life?" asked Hanlon, the FBI agent shot alongside Mireles. Hanlon considered the differences between the two models and whether the events of April 11, 1986, would have been different if the shooter used a Ruger Mini-14 with a fixed stock. "I don't think it would have changed a damn thing," he said. "I don't see what makes that gun less dangerous."

news dot yahoo dotcom/gun-ban-protect-more-2-200-firearms-090449324.html

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Ans who said anything about the ATF??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die