Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 21650310151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You might want to ask that of someone who takes part in this discussion, I have no idea what you're asking me.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Do they actually make the bullets, or do they buy bulk and distribute their bulk buys to them costumers?

This is important to know, because the government can always buy direct.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6881 posts)
??? What?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sedu:

Are those companies primary or secondary distributors? Many of those names sound like companies which buy the ammo and then distribute it to the government.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6881 posts)
Anybody can make ammo, BUT to make for the govt there are a lot of rules that rule out just anybody making it for them. Ammo must meet rigorous testing for Gov contracts, and anybody wishing to sell to them better have a huge pocket book before ever making a dime.

Because the federal gov likes their rules they could literally be left with no ammo. Because we all know that politicians can't live without a rule for wiping their own ass.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Political clout can come in the form of a supply embargo. Oh yeah!

Just like some idiot in Chicago can try to influence banks and pension funds to drop profitable firearms companies. And Bank of America can choose not to do business with Barrett... The ammunition and firearms manufacturers can fight back.

I wish they would really put this together. I am mean a real concerted effort. I'd love to see the states of I'm-anoid and New Joke unable to buy ammo, Glocks, S&W's, Colts, Bushmasters, and etc...

Tread on the 2nd Amendment and be treated in kind. You deserve it Chicago and New York.

Sadly, as Bobby-Boy pointed out, there'd always be someone there to sell them ammo. But then again, ammo from the third world may be one thing, but I can't see them with being happy with Chinese firearms!

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(361 posts)
Robert: Let us know when your munitions factory goes on line. I will make it a point to take some time off of work and come shake your hand.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
So Robert, do you have investors lined up to back this endeavor or is your credit line at the bank going to be enough?

A savvy/experienced businessman such as yourself already knows that greedy investors are going to demand a return on their investment (ROI), not just give you money to create jobs that provide a wage to each employee that provides for a family of four including allowing for 2 college educations and health insurance for all the family members.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I know a business I should open. A ammunition manufacturing plant and sell to the government. Yes, please keep creating this demand... When enough of these companies stop selling, you will open a door for competition.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6881 posts)
Why don't you two experts get a room and discuss this as foreplay? Skype or Yahoo IM? Nobody cares......

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die