Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die : Swingers Discussion 216503
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAssault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 531   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack:

The police protect you daily. They reduce the number of criminals on the street. Keep crime lower than it would otherwise be, and generally keep the community orderly.

As for parents? The power of a parent to protect their kids ends when the kid is ought of their sight. The moment you leave the house to go anywhere, you are s the mercy of the bullies and other criminals of society.

Only through the police actions such as locking up drug dealers and child predators do the children remain safe.

This net isn't fool proof and as more people become more desperate for money, the level of crime will rise to overwhelm the police.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
"I have never had a policeman protect me, directly from anything."

How would you know this? If you're driving on the highway, and police have arrived at the scene of an accident in front of you, don't they stop traffic, redirect it, and save you from a big pileup?

Don't they somewhat control crazy driving on the highway? Don't they reduce crime in your neighborhood?

Your argument is as good as saying the military does not protect you, because the enemy has not been on your street. The military is The Reason the enemy has not come to your street.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I have never had a policeman protect me, directly from anything. I again have to agree with VA... parents - the truest protectors.

Equal means equal. Not that some are more equal than others (Animal Farm type communism). Police are not knights or squires, even though they often act like it.

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(361 posts)
LMAO. Yes Robert I am as important as anyone else. Just like you are. Cops know the risk when they take the job. So save me the BS.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

The police are still human, with human frailties. The bulk of whole preform their duties above reproach or as above reproach as the job allows.

Now show me the service record of this cop, show me where before he become a emotionally disterbed individual that this officer wasn't more important than you or I? Until you can show me a record of problems, he was more important until the day he began assaulting his wife and abusing his power that we entrusted him with.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
Vacp:

What do you do that isn't for you? What do you do that a million other people can't do, which makes you an equal to the police or others who protect us?

The police are the people who we pay to protect us. Without them, we would need roving packs of vigilantes to patrol the streets and administers street justice... This is called anarchy and trust me, you don't want it... To see the face of anarchy, travel to Afghanistan.

We elect leaders to repersent us, our values and our way of life. They are more important than you or I because they are the leader we chose to follow by staying where we live.

Your over inflated self importance and inability to put others before you is why you see yourself as so important. You hide this behind the claim that everyone is equal, when reality is much much different.

The police and military are expected to my down their lives to save ours, this is why they are more important than we individuals.

As for my parents, yes they provided for my needs as a child, no they don't provide for me now as we are adults who co-depend upon each other. As they age, their ability to take care of themselves, their ability to take care of themselves has deminished.

This isn't the main reason I remain at home, it really isn't a reason at all, however it is one of many services provided along side paying bills, being the families go to person for help when they are short on cash, or need transport, let alone maintence on the house, or normal chores around the house.

I also work full time. I am as of this very moment at work in the mine protecting another's personal assets from theft.

So what importance are you? A automotive electrician? You do not protect anyone's life or property, yet think yourself an equal to those who do? If I were you, I would feel shame for such imputance.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
Robert.Yes cops are more important.They need heavy firepower.

(Reuters) - A former Pennsylvania state trooper killed his estranged wife on Thursday before taking his own life in a Decatur Township grocery store, according to state police and local media. Investigators said Mark Miscavish, 51, went to the County Market, where his wife Traci worked, found her in an upstairs office and shot her with a shotgun before shooting himself at about 10 a.m. Traci Miscavish, 49, filed for divorce on Friday, according to Centredaily . com. Her husband was a state policeman for 15 years, the Web site said. Mark Miscavish was arrested on January 23 after he allegedly assaulted his wife and threatened to kill her, according to Centredaily . com. Traci Miscavish was granted a protection-from-abuse order while her husband faced charges stemming from the incident, the site said. Decatur Township is about 130 miles northeast of Pittsburgh.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Damn boy you are really out there. Your parents are still protecting you and your to blind to see it. We are all equal end of story. No I take care of my son not because it is a business but because I was raised with family values which I think you are lacking.I really hope you never breed and teach you kids your fucked up way of thinking. People like you will allow this country to be taken over by the upper crust because YOU think THEY are better than you and THEY know what you need to survive. You are the kind of person they are playing up to. You are of weak mind and unable to think for yourself. You spew stuff in here that you read and believe instead of thinking for yourself.It's time for you to grow up.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Actually there are orders of importance. Those who protect me are more important than anyone else, namely those who degrade my fellow citizen (who hasn't committed a crime) for what ever their reasons are.

Thus I will award my protectors a level of importance above you or myself. Thus why I would expect the police and military to be given the best weapons and armor which exceeds that which you own or may own.

A for parents? A parent provides because that is their obligation to their children. They took this obligation onto themselves willingly and without expectation of returns.

Why? Because to expect something in return is to have a business deal, not the love and respect between a child and parent.

You however have just reduced parenthood to a business deal. It is typical of your mentality, and you have my pity all the more for it.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
Robert a cops life is no more important than yours or mine. I don't even know how the hell you could think that. Your parents have protected you more that any cop ever has. They have protected you from the elements (housing) and from starving. And have also protected you from the bad people in society.Parents are the biggest protectors of all times. Some protects more than others. Get this through your head no one person is any more important than the next.Remember all men are created equal. As far as having overwhelming fire power they already do. They use 10-15 cops to raid a house with one person in it. Hell the military shoots for a 3 to one odds when they assault an defended enemy position.Everybody has the same rights when it comes to protecting themselves or their loved ones.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 531   End
TOPIC: Assault Weapons Ban Likely To Die