Armed security in schools : Swingers Discussion 2149881031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsArmed security in schools
TOPIC: Armed security in schools
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 31 of 31 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was talking with some people about the idea of armed guards in the schools... I think if I hear one more person say that it is a good idea, I am going to get a camera man, a uniformed guard from the school and see if I can use the High school lobby to demonstrate how you would need no less than 3 guards stationed no closer than 20 feet of each other to protect the one entry point.

Tools I would use.

1x can of shaving cream to act as the bear mace. 1x coat.

The guards will have orange toy guns to simulate the fire arms that they will carry.

There would be two or more versions of the video where by in one the three guards are close together as most would be.. Talking with one another...

The second video would have them no closer than 20 feet of each other and demonstrate how you would need to have 3 guards at three different angles so to shoot me while I use the disabled guard as a human shield and use his weapon to threaten or shoot the second guard.

Now my old high school had 3 primary doors and 4 secondary doors not counting the supply doors where bulk supplies are dropped off.

Lets say the 4 secondary doors are locked. So that is 9 armed guards to protect one building... No secondary layers of protection.

Now armed teachers should be paid more... Almost twice what they are paid now. (the risk one assumes when one must discharge their fire arms, the skills they must learn in addition to their already obtained teaching skills and all refresher classes they must take yearly.)

Now my high school had 2 buildings. One the general studies such as Math, science, social studies, englishes, the gym, swimming pool, other. The other building had the career prep, the metal shops, the graphic shops, ect...

Now double the guards. So we have 18 armed guards.

As current, between both schools, they might have a total of 5-6 security guards total, not one of them is armed with more than their hands.

There are 2-3 Jr. High schools in town, 3-5 elementry schools. So if we times 9 guards per building we have 63 armed security guards. A job paying no less than 35k a year times 63 guards times 1 year of work is nearly or over two million USD a year for security at one school not including the teachers who would be armed.

Who wants to pay for this when you times 2 million USD against every school district in the US?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 31 of 31 
TOPIC: Armed security in schools