Armed security in schools : Swingers Discussion 2149881021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsArmed security in schools
TOPIC: Armed security in schools
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nor:

Securing a school is never letting the nut pass the doors. Once inside, your security teams become reaction forces... Not blocking forces.

You need three guards at each door because the security guards are going to fall into a sense of repetition where by they let people who do not pose a risk into the building so many times that they won't be standing, won't have their hands on their guns and won't be ready for the person ready to kill.

Three is attrition. You expect the first nearest guard to be disabled with bear mace (as in my example) the second could be similarly disabled... But the invader would not be likely able to disable or kill the third guard.

You must do this at every point of entry which isn't locked and cannot be unlocked without keys which only the nearest teachers would have. (fire doors locked)

The Military security you are talking about operates off of a reactionary measure, not proactive as that is what the check points are for and what I said would cost the tax payers 2.2 million a year per district.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert. you have clearly defined yourself with your posts.. You have continued to tell us what can not be done. What you have really shown us is what you can not do. I am ex military. One of the duties I had while in the military was on teams, and then as team leader, of armed personnel transporting nuclear weapons through civilian areas. Guess what. Your numbers are way stupid. We did not use anywhere near the amount of people to secure real honest to god nuclear weapons as you thing we need to secure one building. What you say and want us to believe is just pure know it all BS by a pretender who has never been there or done that. We have never lost a nuclear weapon on a ground transport ever. The bad guys dream of getting their hands on them so the threat of attack is always very real. The difference between those of us who were entrusted with their safety and you is that we were highly trained combat experienced vets and knew what we were doing and what we were talking about. There are many of those same type of vets out there looking for a job right now and they can do the job. It is you who can't. I doubt seriously if you could pass the TS clearance with an extended background check to even qualify to be on one of those teams. You damn well would never make the physical training requirements to qualify for the job. Go and tell someone else what you know and what YOU can not do but do not try and BS those of us who have and can. I'm done with you.

US ARMY RANGER Retired, 23 years, 6 combat tours.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
If the left gets every new gun control law they want it will take a decade or two to have any effect on the venerability of our children in the "kill me here and now shooting galleries" called no gun zones. We are either going to protect them with the means we have available to us right now or put up with more dead kids for the next decade or two. That is the choice. Armed guards is the only solution that makes since. We quit chasing pot heads and put that money and the manpower from that into guarding our children. I want them to live. Putting a final line of defense between them and the bad guys is the only thing we can do right now that will help right now. Robert, you would choose to do nothing and just have more dead kids. Your way gives them no chance what so ever. Much better some chance than no chance. I can take a 1K comp rifle and demonstrate to you that no one really has a chance at a half mile. Do you think the will send all the armed guards in this country home after that demonstration?? Nope. Everyone and every situation has their soft spots that can be taken advantage of but that does not mean we quit trying. Please answer on direct question without all the BS and know it all double talk, How else can out children be protected starting tomorrow. Just answer the question..... YOU CAN'T.......

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Obama's kids go to a school with armed guards.........but that's not good for YOUR kids.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
Sedu:

Isreal is also in a state of never ending war with people who want their very existance eliminated... People who have proven to try and end it multiple times in the past.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
There are armed guards in every school in Israel. I would LOVE nothing more than to see little Bobbik attempt this bullshit. Little dood will be on the cover of every Israeli newspaper the next morning, right under the headline:

Retarded American thought that this is the USA!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
Robert, I actually understand your message, however there is one immediate flaw.

You're speculating. You are doing what you seem to detest what others do. You know that scenario will never happen, especially nation wide.

Out..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
M, I wonder if Adam played out scenarios in his mind also...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Remember, mock the troll!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
Somebody has been playing too many video games...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: Armed security in schools