Armed Citizen : Swingers Discussion 93661101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsArmed Citizen
TOPIC: Armed Citizen
Created by: fjep91754
Original Starting post for this thread:
The Herald, Pembroke Pines, NC, 10/19/04 State: NC American Rifleman Issue: 3/1/2005 "He didn't know my wife was a pit bull in a skirt," said John XXXX, whose wife was accosted as she was getting out of her car. Felicia XXXX of Pembroke Pines, N.C., was coming home to her apartment complex one afternoon when a man with a gun walked up to her and demanded money. XXXX instead pulled out her pistol and a struggle ensued. XXXX then shot the thief, who fled on foot, leaving behind a stolen vehicle. Shortly thereafter, a man fitting the same description approached another woman, demanded her keys and sped off. No one has been apprehended in either incident. I pulled the original post as I thought I should remove the names, even though it was a news account.

Please post other armed citizens reports to show that guns do indeed save lives.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
When a family returned to the Lawton, Okla., home they lived in, they discovered a burglar had broken in. The homeowner retrieved a gun and was holding the intruder at gunpoint when the suspect made a move. The homeowner then fired a shot that killed the suspect. (KSWO()com, Lawton, Okla., 10/23/07)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
BTW you are required to apply for a federal permit to manufacture guns, and there are regulations that have to be met before the permit is awarded.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
"Like guns and sticks were the same thing"

Subject A is beaten to death with a stick

Subject B is run over and killed by a drunk driver

subject C is fatally shot

JNM, which subject is more dead??? A, B, or C

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
the cowards hate to hear these stories about guns saving lives, so keep them coming so the liberals can stay very nervous...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Proof that Natural Selection exists......................

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Associated Press - December 17, 2007 9:35 AM ET

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities in Knoxville say a man who broke into a house where a 13-year-old boy was home was shot and killed by the youth's grandfather.

Knox County Sheriff's officials say Matthew Sakhleh hid in a bathroom closet Saturday after he saw Tilvis Coffey on the front porch of his home, then heard a knock on the door, followed by the sound of splintering wood.

The boy called his mother Sherry Sakhleh, who called police and her father, Harry Smith, who lives about a mile from her home.

Smith told authorities when he arrived, he was shocked to find Coffey still in the house and said he shot the intruder as the man began moving toward Smith's wife.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Great Post FJ!

Taking the mrs out shooting her new rifle this weekend with a little luck. She's also going to put in a little practice time with my AR that she's holding in the pic. With a couple of 40-rnd loaded mags, she should be able to hold off a small army of home invaders,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
The Herald, Pembroke Pines, NC, 10/19/04 State: NC American Rifleman Issue: 3/1/2005 "He didn't know my wife was a pit bull in a skirt," said John XXXX, whose wife was accosted as she was getting out of her car. Felicia XXXX of Pembroke Pines, N.C., was coming home to her apartment complex one afternoon when a man with a gun walked up to her and demanded money. XXXX instead pulled out her pistol and a struggle ensued. XXXX then shot the thief, who fled on foot, leaving behind a stolen vehicle. Shortly thereafter, a man fitting the same description approached another woman, demanded her keys and sped off. No one has been apprehended in either incident. I pulled the original post as I thought I should remove the names, even though it was a news account.

Please post other armed citizens reports to show that guns do indeed save lives.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Armed Citizen