Arkansas Legislature Attempting to Ban Gay Foster Parents : Swingers Discussion 756791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsArkansas Legislature Attempting to Ban Gay Foster Parents
TOPIC: Arkansas Legislature Attempting to Ban Gay Foster Parents
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The statistics for Gay relationships are just as bad as the statistics for Hetro relationships. What makes people think that a Gay couple is more stable than a Hetro couple? Men and Women are different, it's those differences that can shape a child's life. Having two of the same gender can throw something off balance, it's like having too much of the same vitamins and not enough of the others. It's not natural and nature reflects that it's choice for parents within just about every species, is a male and a female. The old saying that "It's not nice to fool mother nature", may have some scientific gravity. Now I know that there isn't a shortage of straight couples who would adopt a new born. As far as older kids, especially teens, putting them in an unusual social environment can be very risky.

But the goal sought by the Gay and Lesbian Political Leaders, is to "Breed" people who will "Accept" the gay lifestyle as a natural lifestyle. They are looking to procreate supporters though adoption (indoctrination). It's a very savvy political strategy actually. But one that's socially flawed due to nature it's self.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)

Sorry to disagree with you but I am hearing impaired and I went through 6 years of hell in grade school due to teasing about my hearing impairment & not being able to "talk correctly" due to not being able to hear all the sounds clearly.

Teasing of any kind should not be tolerated at all.

To not place children in a caring & loving enviroment because gay parents does not conform to " Historical Acceptance" is wrong and not looking at what is best for the child. If placing the child in a "gay" family is what is best for the child than that is what must be done.

No response on a "Poly" Family??

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
I am alsos wondering that myself Irish.

For some reason in what I see its not anywhere near the case. I have multiple gay friends who had children before they released themselves from their closet. They all are raising there children and the children don't see to be under any stress. The lesbian couples children still do have a father just living somewhere else. That is common in alot of families. The gay friends with children all have mother some live with Dad and visit mom and others living with mom and visiting their dad's.

I have also seen the children hit adult hood and become regular heterosexual individuals.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
"3. Gay parents or familes are not "normal" they are "abnormal". Raising a child in an abnormal atmosphere, especially one as far out on the fringe as gay parents is/are is only capable of tremendous psychological damage to the child."

What is your reasoning behind this thought?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
What was #4?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"Personally I have a huge issue with putting kids in with gay parents, especially gay males. It's like putting the wolf inside the chicken coop."

huh? You serious?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)

Peer pressure?? Do you mean teasing?? What is your answer if the child has a hearing problem and while they do wear hearing aids because of the hearing impairment they have problems pronouncing words correctly. Should that child be kept at home because they are different? Or if the child is short?? Should we do what the aceint Spartans did with children who were not perfect?

It does not matter who your parents are or if they are both male/female if other children want to pick on them they will find a reason to do so.

How many children are stuck in a family with a man & a women who have a bad marriage? Yet that is ok because it is a Man & a women?

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
"I don't see how exposing a child to a life full of intense and very negative peer pressure is good for the child..."

Having 2 loving parents is more likely to mold that child into a better person than having none at all regardless of what peer pressure they encounter.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
So aside from personal ,religious, & moral beliefs there is no reason why gays should be banned from being parents/foster parents.

Perm is right a loving stable home is a good home enviroment regardless.

Here is a twist on the question: Say in a poly relationship a husband & a wife have a live in secondary who happens to be female? Does that change anyones view? If so why?

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
I might be wrong but isnt Arkansas where Bill and Hill are from?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Arkansas Legislature Attempting to Ban Gay Foster Parents