Arizona Religious Freedom Bill : Swingers Discussion 239391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsArizona Religious Freedom Bill
TOPIC: Arizona Religious Freedom Bill
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
HuffPo, and others are callimg it an 'Anti-Gay' bill.

From what I can see, it ensures PRIVATE business the right to do transactions with the people of their CHOICE. That sounds like FREEDOM to me.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It has never been about religious freedom. Its about religious exclusivity. Its about christians dictating the way of life..It their religion and non-other..its their 10 commandments and their rule of life. That is the core of every religious on the planet..except Jainism probably..

Would you allow Muslims to practice Sharia Law in US ?

New York NY
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Hes actually a waste of his fathers nutts

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
Just block Hill...he gets off on being a dipshit

Ellicottville NY
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Rdy:

If you left the military when E-4 was still a sergeants position, then you left before the end of the 1990s. Which means a lot of the qualifications that were required during your time had changed.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Robert, I'll put up my DD214 up against yours and yes it does say Staff Sgt. (E-4). As for the rest of your feeble mind and your stupid ignorant rants, I'll just go along with what the President said. The best thing is to let ignorance continue to speak and show just how ignorant some people really are.

That's all I'm going to say to you and I will take SED's advice to ignore you and your posts.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1226 posts)
Frank, somehow I just knew you were a Sargeant. Do you still keep up with Colonel Klink?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Rdy:

Um, E-4 is a Senior Air Man.

ht tp://en.wikipedia.or g/wiki/United_States_Air_Force_enlisted_rank_insignia

I agree with Fun, you really do know nothing.

As for returning to the Air force and becoming an officer after gaining a degree... Things have changed, your degrees MUST be in relation to something useful to the Air Force. So aa a computer graphic degree is not useful to any field in the Air Force, there would be no officers spots which I could fill... Anywhere in the air force.

More over, I couldn't deal with the bullshit way the military is treating our soldiers. We no longer treat our soldiers like men and women who defend a free nation, but rather as robots, devoid of any sense of pride.

Speaking of pride, pride is the root of arrogance. It blinds men to paths unseen and fills them with anger. With less effort, one can trick a prideful man. With a quick search of history, we can see that prideful men have lead the masses into the worst of decisions and that the worst of leaders were filled with great pride... Right up and until they watched everyone around them die.

I will rather be a humble man, living poorly than a prideful man unable to see beyond my nose.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Fun when I was discharge I was a Staff Sgt.(E-4). Prior to enlisting I went to a technical school for electronics and as I was in Basic Training I got my draft notice. I figured spending 2 extra years was worth staying out of rice patties and carrying a gun and maybe getting killed. I scored a 95% on the electronics testing and was assigned to 14 months of schooling for ECM (Electronic Counter Measures) equipment. I was also tabbed as an Air Force Instructor in my field.

Never in my lifetime did I ever depend on the government to give me anything, except for my room and board while I was in the service. As a Service Officer of my VFW post I'm proud to say that I have worked hard to help fellow veterans upgrade their disabilities and get them a higher monthly payment. I worked with POWs from WWII and Viet Nam and Korea. I don't know about other states, but in Jersey any Veteran who is determined to be 100% Permanent Disabled pays NO REAL ESTATE TAXES. I personally was able to get 5 members of my Post to 100% Permanent.

Those of us who are veterans have a duty to our disabled comrades to help them get the benefits they deserve. I am also in a constant battle with the VA to upgrade my disability benefits and that's a long battle. But in helping others has given me an extensive knowledge on how the system works.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1226 posts)
Frank, did you make Sargeant in the Air Force? Can you say "I know nothing!" with a German accent?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Robert, I guess Mickey and I don't buy our sheet music from the same place you do. I'm gona have to guess that your parents never instilled any self pride into your character and according to you your school system failed to educate you the proper way, yet you were able to according to you enter a college and get a degree and according to you gave you nothing to work with in an industry where it was so easy to get good paying jobs. I know because I was in the graphics industry as an application engineer, Corporate Sales and Trainer working in the printing and publishing industry for almost 14 years and without a degree. So after you failed in your career, you joined the Air Force as an enlisted man when you could have joined and gone to Officers Candidate School and with a degree become a 2nd Lt. and with any kind of commitment could have served your 6 years and come out as a Capt. and with a little initiative of any kind Could have retired after 20 years of service. But for the last 29 years you have taken no initiative to make yourself a productive member of our society. You mock people that work hard yet when you had a chance to become a productive member of society, YOU came up with excuses and ramblings that prove that you are a poor excuse for a man, yet you are an excellent excuse for a little boy.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1226 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 128   End
TOPIC: Arizona Religious Freedom Bill