Are baby boomers stealing the country's future : Swingers Discussion 2181551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAre baby boomers stealing the country's future
TOPIC: Are baby boomers stealing the country's future
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp/Sedu:

You both are the cause of these problems, neither of you hold accountable the people who put this nation into the economic situation it is in and force the people to turn to the government in the first place.

The wealthy. They chose to stagnate wages, which made government workers the better paid worker.

The wealthy chose to reduce the worth of the jobs, ship good paying jobs to the third world and generally commit acts of economic treason. They ought to be made to pay for that treason, through hefty taxation, a tax which rises as they rise the price of their products and services.

Knock them out of their ivory towers before the angry mobs burn the towers to the ground with them in the towers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Sed. That is very true about Robert's dad. Maybe Robert should go out and get a second job to help take care of his ailing parents.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Well then Robert,

Why are you upset that your dad is being furloughed? He's that generation that you're angry and upset with. You should be standing in front of your dad and telling him that he ruined it for you thus deserving of the furlough. I'm of the same mindset as you, your dad is the reason why you've failed, he voted for the wars, thus he needs to pay for his carelessness and lack of future vision. There you have it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16784 posts)
WOW you are angry. I am sorry you are mad at us but we worked for what we got. And I am sitting back living a good life now for busting my ass when I was young and able to do it. It's called working for your future. I grew up in a small town on a farm. But I got out and got myself some useful skills( Auto. Electronic Tech, Armorer, Machinist ). But you will say that my line of work is just a jobs and not a career. It has provided me a life that I can live and not worry about how am I going to pay the bills.And I did not vote for Johnson hell I was only 2 years old when he was elected. My first was Ronnie. So I don't know how you say the people of my generation voted for all this spending. Go look at who passed all the social programs that we are paying for today. Now grow up and take care of yourself.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"Who was making money off of them as you claim. It sure the hell was not the private citizen."

Doesn't matter who, you voted for them, you broke this nation you ought to get to pay for it... It is the conservative ideal to pay for what you break.

"You sprout off that we lowered ourselves to almost slave level. We had no choice but to work and to survive.We did not have all the government hands outs that your generation are enjoying off the fruits of OUR labor."

Bull shit. Don't make excuses by saying that my generation has access to more social services... Your generation are the reason we have the social services in the first place.

You always have had a choice. You could have kept united with your union brothers and sisters and voted in politicians who would have given the unions the power to shut down the factory entirely, by banning all use of scabs, by preventing the factory owners from shipping the factories to third world nations...

Instead you chose to think of only yourself, you chose to suck your masters dick and now you have handed the next generation a nation more broken than when you were handed it.

"We did not have these over paid jobs that you all have available to your group."

Over paid? Over paid jobs? 50k a year doesn't get you more than a run down home in the city. For a good job, you must live in a city... work 12 hours six days a week and take the work home with you. More and more often, employment is becoming short term contracts, where by you don't know when you will find the next contract.

Hell, half of the people I know in the computer graphic industry work 16 hour days, sleep in the building they work, because they don't have the time to drive home.

This is in the US. You know those names under the CGI departments in the movies?

"Hell even professional sports stars worked a job during the off season, could you see that happen now. And speaking of the rich paying their fair share how about starting with the sports stars.Who needs to make 60mil in 5 years. Like I have told you before MAN the fuck up and take responsibility for yourself just like the older generations have had to do."

You first.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
LOL damn Robert you are an angry young man. Who was in control of the White House during these wars. Who was making money off of them as you claim. It sure the hell was not the private citizen.You sprout off that we lowered ourselves to almost slave level. We had no choice but to work and to survive.We did not have all the government hands outs that your generation are enjoying off the fruits of OUR labor.We did not have these over paid jobs that you all have available to your group. Hell even professional sports stars worked a job during the off season, could you see that happen now. And speaking of the rich paying their fair share how about starting with the sports stars.Who needs to make 60mil in 5 years. Like I have told you before MAN the fuck up and take responsibility for yourself just like the older generations have had to do.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
**WOW! I'm impressed, all that came out out of your intellegence finger.**

If I had a side of beef, a keg of Coors light and a trailer full of twinkies, that would impress you, facts don't impress people of your type.

** You still haven't shown us what the impact will be on Robert. **

You didn't ask for that, you wanted to know "Where the money went" even after I provided proof that there was no surplus. In other words, you don't understand basic economics. When there is no surplus there is no extra money left over, get it? Simple concept that the average person should understand.

I'll simplify it even further, in your case for example, if after YOU spent your SS check on your bills, maxed out YOUR food stamps card, you have nothing left over, you have nothing left. Why would anyone who doesn't suffer from mild brain defect ask YOU what happened to the money?

**I can look up things on the internet that may or may not be right.**

Hmm you're calling the government figures lies? I provided a link to the numbers, it's linked to the US Dept of Treasury. Are you disputing their numbers? No problem at all, why don't you provide your own and we'll go from there.

** But I'm sure Robert would like to know what the impact will be on his future. **

Robert didn't ask for it. You're attempting to deflect from the fact that you don't have the most basic understanding of economics, never-mind the sequester.

**When you finish explaining to us**

Us? who is US? you're that "baby" boomer who steals from others according to this article. You're that shameless thief who pilfers from the Robert's of the world. You use his and other tax payer's dollars to get yourself penis injections.

**I know that when GWB was President he spent Bazzilions that he could not pay for he sent millions of people to the unemploymnent line, maybe you can tell us how wrong I am. **

Inane, unrelated, deflection noted.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16784 posts)
Robert: Johnson played to people like you. He showed his peace cards but trumped with his war cards after he was elected. His wife "Lady Bird" is considered by many to have been the most successful investor in the history of Wall Street. She made millions upon millions of dollars buying and selling stocks in companies who supplied the war effort in Vietnam. She never once missed a stock going up or down. It was as if she slept on the arm of the President himself and knew exactly when to buy or sell. It was also Johnson who started the "Great Society". The largest transfer of monies from the people who work, to the people who don't, ever in the history of mankind. What is now proving to be a complete failure.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Big:

Cry me a river. You were forced to pay taxes... Not enough I might add.

Your generations voted for war hawks... More like hacks who could only waste money, because they wanted to seem important in DC and override generals in the field... Generals who could have won Korea and Vietnam if not for the people you voted into office.

Your vote matters. Who you vote into office has a long term affect and now you ought to be made to pay for the damage of the last 40 plus years with your SS.

You ought to lose it, so that it may pay down the entire debt that you created by creating a society of debt. A society which has a massive welfare system, only because you accepted corporate greed which reduced the worth of a mans work to that of a dish washer.

You and your generation reduced the worth of yourself to just above a slave... And you blame everyone but yourselves. For that, I would vote for anyone taking your SS from you, to pay for your damages.

Your don't deserve it or a easy life in your old age... You lived it while you were younger.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
did baby boomers want this.no we did it because we had a gun pointed at our head.pay or go to jail.we are not stealing anything.fdr push this ponze prize on us so he would get reelected.he used your money to steal form you.the left are thieves..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: Are baby boomers stealing the country's future