Are You An Insider Threat : Swingers Discussion 224908
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAre You An Insider Threat
TOPIC: Are You An Insider Threat
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
No doubt prompted by the Snowden case (although initiated by the Bradley Manning case), The Office of the National Counterintelligence Office has published this webpage:

ww w.ncix.g ov/issues/ithreat/

"An insider threat arises when a person with authorized access to U.S. Government resources, to include personnel, facilities, information, equipment, networks, and systems, uses that access to harm the security of the United States. Malicious insiders can inflict incalculable damage. They enable the enemy to plant boots behind our lines and can compromise our nation's most important endeavors."

This part I thought was best:

"Insiders who seek to harm U.S. security interests normally are either long-term plants or they are people who have been lured to betray their nation for ideological reasons, ***a lust for money or sex***, or through blackmail. Mankind's methods may change – but core motivations do not."

Shit!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
The USAF has had these types of policies for decades. Hell the US government has had these types of policies as verbal statements for decades before I was born.

It is sad that we must now put them to print.

When I was in the national guard, we had signed documents stating that we would be bound to secrecy, every government worker I know who handles anything from personal records to secret documents are so bound...

Hell my father still cannot tell me things about what he did in the AF in the 80s.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
GUILTY

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
It's always the ones you least suspect....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
I'd be a threat today, especially now that I have access to boobs on the head and sex!

Just ask anyone, I don't know jack so there's not much of a threat. Lol

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
"***a lust for money or sex***"

You seem to have a weakness for women placing boobs on your head.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
I could have been while on active duty. No chance in hell it would have ever happened. I'm still bound by confidentiality contracts I signed with the government that last a lifetime. Been retired 13 years!

So, no!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
No doubt prompted by the Snowden case (although initiated by the Bradley Manning case), The Office of the National Counterintelligence Office has published this webpage:

ww w.ncix.g ov/issues/ithreat/

"An insider threat arises when a person with authorized access to U.S. Government resources, to include personnel, facilities, information, equipment, networks, and systems, uses that access to harm the security of the United States. Malicious insiders can inflict incalculable damage. They enable the enemy to plant boots behind our lines and can compromise our nation's most important endeavors."

This part I thought was best:

"Insiders who seek to harm U.S. security interests normally are either long-term plants or they are people who have been lured to betray their nation for ideological reasons, ***a lust for money or sex***, or through blackmail. Mankind's methods may change – but core motivations do not."

Shit!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Are You An Insider Threat