Are Sarah Palin supporters white trash : Swingers Discussion 115064
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAre Sarah Palin supporters white trash
TOPIC: Are Sarah Palin supporters white trash
Created by: Bioptic
Original Starting post for this thread:
Heather Mallick who writes for the Canadian Broadcast Corporation website, recently wrote in a column that it appeared that the Sarah Palin supporters in the US were "white trash". Fox news got wind of this and lodged a complaint with the CBC expecting an apology. Heather Mallicks issued a response that she writes her columns for "intelligent Canadians" and not the typical Fox news viewer.

Very interesting to see how outsiders view Palin and her supporters. What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Goggle 'Alaska Independence Party . The founder is a kat name Vogle sp ? That should all you need to answer the original post.

jubambd

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
Dick Morris: "Anyone Who Cares About Future of Israel" Won't Vote For Obama (Video)

Author and pundit Dick Morris responded today to the comments made by Jesse Jackson that Jews would lose their power under an Obama presidency. Morris said that that anyone who cares about the future of Israel will not vote for Barack Obama:

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We are making a Pine sandwich...

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I say we share you, Pine! Mmmmm.... ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Pine- I'm voting for the lesser of two evils on this election and I haven't decided yet for whom I'm voting.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Pine you'd think this was a swingers forum or something....stop trying to change the subject. :)

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Pine I don't disagree with you... thats why I don't understand YOUR assumptions that we libs don't "get it".

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
So tell us Pine... how would you be handling the war on terror differently? It sounds to me like you see our present situation just as another day of a walk in the park since we have been battling it forevery in our country. Do we bring all troops home? Do we deploy more troops? What? Or are we doing exactly as we should be doing and you wouldn't change a thing?

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"Some people are looking at the bigger picture here and realizing that 1 person isn't our sole purpose, but the act of terrorism in a whole is what we are fighting against."

Thats why the battle of terrorism will never be won. You are fighting against a hidden shadow. Terrorism can be deterred by us but not ever eliminated. As long as terrorists are worldwide and have connections - there will always be fanatical religious zealots that feel they need to kill non-believers. There is no logic to it and it only takes ONE to do massive destruction. We will be trying to control terrorism most likely for decades to come. We pissed off the zealots and now we can't get off their pissy list.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"The REAL threat is WORLDWIDE, when will you people wake up. "

So, your military front is fighting the entire world? Where do see that we need to deploy more troops to? Where do you want to engage in military battles? Enlighten us.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
TOPIC: Are Sarah Palin supporters white trash