10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Are Liberals Tit Men or Ass Men
TOPIC: Are_Liberals_Tit_Men_or_Ass_Men
Created by: AkronFunTimes The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
Ass men. Just read their responses in all threads; speaks for itself using the term "ass".

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2473 posts)
We certainly hope that sexual atraction is NOT political and frankly, don't get into political topics when playing with others. For the record, we appreciate both asses and tits but it's the woman that we like. And for the record, the woman in this couple appreciate the whole man's quality and not just the "inches" or "macho-ness" the guy has.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(335 posts)
WTF I am not one for making fun of personal attributes (such as Barney's Sylvester-the-cat talking style) but holy shit..... I have never noticed him showing off his rack like that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29176 posts)
Don't forget us progressives we like boootyy. Juba

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
OMG, I just looked at that video, did he have implants, or did he just grow tits. I certainly hope we did not have to pay for his moobies.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Of all the posts I've read here, Akron's is the first that has made me seriously consider registering as a Repub.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14141 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Are Liberals Tit Men or Ass Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.