Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Apologize for Israel, do it here!
TOPIC: Apologize for Israel, do it here!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am done here see yeah. Nice to cut and paste with yeah. Try thinking for your self E R maybe someday you will understand.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sound about right. Maybe they are fed up E R. Tired of the babysitting and looking over their shoulder, I dont know. If they gave everything to the Palestinians that they wanted I dont believe it would end is all. It will never be enough.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ahhh but they still get to speak E R do they not? According to you only 16% in Isreal are Arabs so thats pretty close do you expect the to have a majority?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Cant you think for your self? whats really on YOUR mind here E R? Cut and paste has so far done nothing to show that Isrealis are racist whatsoever.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
None of what you copied and pasted showed me racism it shows self defense. Also both are history and not today, E R come into the now.......

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You are referring to the pittance of Arabs that were not driven out prior to the 1948 Arab-Israel war, or thereafter. Of the few Arabs that remained, many were subsequently driven out afterwards, dispossessed of their land and belongings, and of the even fewer left after that, many of *those* Arabs didn't accept Israeli citizenship. The few who did are treated as second class citizens, really.

Are you sure about that? All Isreali Arabs are afraid but not of Isreal but Hamas. When the last lebonese incursion happened they fired missles in to an all Arab neighborhood. These people dont care who they terrorize E R they just dont care.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL Jack you are relentless LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Shouldnt the leaders of Hamas and Hezbolah apologize as well? Maybe Syria and Iran should too? Isreal is surrounded E R completely. Ever get jumped? UPS with your atittude I can imagine you have. LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
ROLFLMAO at Akron's wit!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
TOPIC: Apologize for Israel, do it here!