Apologize for Israel, do it here! : Swingers Discussion 704161031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsApologize for Israel, do it here!
TOPIC: Apologize for Israel, do it here!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good night and good luck.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky wrote:Sound about right. Maybe they are fed up E R. Tired of the babysitting and looking over their shoulder, I dont know. If they gave everything to the Palestinians that they wanted I dont believe it would end is all. It will never be enough.

Thanks ds..... I can put this thread down now.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I think its wishful thinking, or perhaps some sort of unconscious slip when the spell it Isreal(sic) ... they're thinking "it IS REAL TOO! Just because them mean Arabs don't think so ... it IS REAL!

Sympathy? or ignorence?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Innocent Freedom Fighters'

Yep he is talkin to E R LOL ds Thank you for defending your right to exist. Thats more then I can say about Iraqi's and Iranian's Now those people follow those MOLAH's blindly. Peace in the holiday of lights and may the light shine on you and your family.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
man it's liking watching one of those blow up punch dummies.....you know no matter how hard or how many times they are knocked down they just keep getting back up with a stupid grin on their face........I think that's the closest I have come to paying ER a compliment...........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"How is a country that divides itself and its undemocratic policies along ethnic lines not to be considered racist? Please enlighten us ......." -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You cannot enlightened those who refuse to leave the dark. "nuff said.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Wow...you can cut and paste Wikipedia information concerning Israel 40 years ago.

40 years ago the United States was suffering through the birth and first steps of civil rights, the expansion of women in the work place, the corruption and political clot of Unions. The point is, Democracies are a never ending battle between individuals and the government.

What makes the United States, Israel, Canada and most of Europe unique is the ability to adjust to the cracks, holes and prejudices within their Democratic systems. Because human beings are flawed, free societies will always need to adapt and adjust to ensure basic rights are not denied to anyone. Societies built on democratic principles do this far better then any other society. There will always be those that feel overlooked, subjugated and unfairly treated. I don't think there will ever be a "perfect" society or environment. That is the imperfection that mankind must bare. We are human and we will continue to make human errors.

Israel does work on Democratic principles and has worked much harder on inclusion then the Palestinian Leadership has. You want a taste of real racism or being a third class citizen, try living in the Palestinian territories, or Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Iraq as on OPEN, PUBLIC speaking Hindu, Buddhist, Christian etc. You will discover real non-acceptance, through arrest, torture, isolation and de-humanization. Israel has Mosques and Christian Churches, yet you will not find those in many Arab countries. The Palestinians have clearly stated that once they are given/establish their own "state" or country it will be Islamic only. Who is really exposing racism and intolerance?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
First logiacal thing I have read from you ever...... "I am done here see yeah.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Not me. Again try thinking for your self for a change LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
.........ER......*Long Sigh*.......you just hate Jesus don't ya? It's ok just go ahead and admit it.........

(I finally figured out how to have a conversation with ER, just spout non-sensible bullshit and he understands perfectly!)

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 49   End
TOPIC: Apologize for Israel, do it here!