Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Apologize for Israel, do it here!
TOPIC: Apologize for Israel, do it here!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I miss Cricket. Do you just live in the Carribean or visiting? If you live in the US, can you pick up Cricket here?

(Sorry to break the chain of rants. :P )

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I will agree that Capitalism is the cause of the problem (are you shocked?). But not becausej the reason you are probably envisioning. First off, capitalism allows the spread of ideas and economic growth, enabling the masses to aquire a better standard of living. So they can afford things like the internet and satellite TV. The down side to all this is that poor masses stop being ignorant and start to question the ruling class (in this case, the mullahs). An educated public is a bad thing when you are trying to make your populace follow stupid ideas (ah! That's why liberals support these guys! They're in the same boat!). Just so you know, satellite TV and the internet are driving the Imams completely batshit! The control of ideas has always been their balywick and they don't like the power shift. Hence the extremism. So if you are defending the mullahs' right to keep the peons in the dark, I'm not with you. Sorry.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
BS,

I love cricket! Never heard of the wicked googley though. Must be a Caribbean thing and my exposure was Antipidean (I lived in New Zealand for a while).

I'll admit that I am not an Islamic theologan (sic), but that is the basis for the split. Call it the Reader's Digest version. Although I could not explain the differences in Sunni and Shia interpretation of the Koran, their similarties are enough to give me pause. Both of them do not like the west, covet our technology and wealth, and would gladly cover our women and subjugate us if they could. Could they do it? I don't see how except through their current strategy, birth rate. But they could raise a lot of hell trying.

You are also foolish if you think that the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" rule doesn't apply. It has been established that Iran (Shia) has supported Al Queada (Sunni), so I don't see your argument.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I also find it amusing that the liberals are always enabling the muslim extremists because they think they are "misunderstood". However, all of the things that liberals hold dear will be the first to be trampled on by these guys. I just don't get it? Is it because you are so down on yourselves that you need someone to come in and beat you up? "I'm doing so well with my good fortune. I must be *bad*! Spank me!"

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
BS,

I know the books you used in school were unclear on the subject the conjuction 'OR', but I'll accept that you were spending more time reading about how the evil Americans killed the Indians (sorry, Native Americans).

As for the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam, they were divided early on when Mohammed died without a will. Some thought it should be his decendants that should establish the religion and others felt that one of his popular generals should run the show. I'll confess that I can never remember which is which. But both feel that Islam should be established throughout the world to establish unity, through force if necessary. This unity would be under Sharia Law and the establishment of a caliphate. I think the Shia sect believe this caliphate will be run by "the 12th Imam" and Ahmedijinadad has raised his hand for the job.

As for the destruction of western thought, ideals set on democracy, self-determination, equality, these are all western and will be the first to go under Sharia law.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Beefstick,

6 Bln is cheap to keep a democratic foothold in the Islamic world. If Israel were not there, one of two things would happen.

1) The Sunnis and Shi'ites would war on each other, destroying all of the oil fields, plunging the world into economic chaos (I happen to think this is the best case because it would finally make us figure out a way to rid ourselves of dependence on oil)

2) The Sunnis and Shi'ites unite to destroy western thought through the spread of Islam. The first move would be to cut off oil to the west to cripple them economically, followed by increased terrorist attacks in the west.

It should be interesting to note that if that happens, Chavez and Putin would have the biggest available oil fields. It should give you an inkling to their motives in establishing a peace in the middle east.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Outfuckingstanding, Damn The most simple explanation I have ever read here or any where else.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
It sort of amuses me that liberals will bend over backwards to "understand" why muslims do the things they do and can accept it, but really don't seem that bothered by Jewish motivations. I accept that the Israelis are human and have done some horrible things to survive (I suspect most of Palistineans do not accept they are human). But let's look at their history (broad strokes, mind you).

- Lived in prehistory in Jerusalem - Enslaved by the Egyptians - Moses procured freedom, got lost for 40 years in the Sinai, returned to Jerusalem and proclaim it the Holy Land - Invaded by Romans and subjugated - Romans decline, Christianity develops - Islam develops with sole purpose of spreading Islam to the world, by force. - Muslims invade Jerusalem -temple destroyed - Jews cast to the corners of the earth - establish themselves in Europe and garner some wealth for themselves even though largely oppressed. - Hitler does his thing - The UN, through a sense of racial guilt, re-establish Israel. - Muslims, having lost all their gains in Europe, India, Northern Africa, take the establishment of an Israeli state as "the last straw" begin systematic campiagn to turn this event to their benefit.

Now had we intervened in WWII at an earlier point, instead of pacifying Hitler, the Holocaust could have been avoided, the UN never would have felt guilty, and this whole mess could have been avoided.

So here we sit, arguing over our keyboards about who's fault it is, while Iran, Hamas, Hezbellah and others are again planning a holocaust against the Jews. What will be our excuse this time? It's the Jews' fault? If they have a fault, it is that, historically, they've been pacifists and haven't fought against most of the crap that has been dumped on them. And now, they are to a point, as a race, where they are saying, "Here we stand. We run no more."

Historically, no one has given a shit about them. Why would they give a shit about anyone else? The Israelis are what we made them.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
SOunds like the lebanese got fed up with them as well, common treit "terrorism will get you killed".

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Anything from the other side? I mean while you are at it any quote from Arafat, Abbas, Achhmmdinajod (sp) of Iran? anything from the other side there bud lets here from the other side.

How about you quote Hitler, Himler, how about Assad? come on man lets take it to the next level. And taking quote out of context is not fair either. Now put on you thinking cap and get to the juicey stuff.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
TOPIC: Apologize for Israel, do it here!