Apologize for Israel, do it here! : Swingers Discussion 70416
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsApologize for Israel, do it here!
TOPIC: Apologize for Israel, do it here!
Created by: e_and_r The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey thanks for the bump Sen! I'm so glad you took time out of your busy day to track down these enlightening threads for us on that racist apartheid state!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I have NO problem with Israel, they are an Ally of the United States. And I respect their Courage.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Looking in here again....still no e_r! Where did his lies go?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I still can't find those deleted post (nor an apology)!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"Yes indeed, the evil Israelis and the evil Jews abroad... They are to blame for it all, "

Well if that's the case Poly, we think you need to come here toot sweet so we may punish you for being Jews.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
The Nation....yes, I read it, but in the editors own words they are a "Left leaning, liberal, progressive source of news information". They also claim not to be party affiliated, yet they raised and donated, this past election, over 250,000 thousand dollars for liberal democrat candidates and ZERO dollars for republican or conservative candidates. Personally, I would call them far left, as they do not support moderate democrats as well.. They have an agenda. However, in my opinion, that agenda is troubling as they call terrorist - freedom fighters, while accusing the U.S. administration of being "criminals" and "imperialist".

The Nations accounts of 911 have been repeatedly disproved. The Nation ran articles saying all Jewish workers, either never reported to work or were pulled out of the buildings prior to the aircrafts hitting same. However, if you read the 911 commissions report you will find that well over 75 percent of the work force for those buildings was not expected or scheduled to report to work until between 9 am and 10 am. The first plane hit at 8:48 am. At that time it was the lobby and outside area that was busy as people were arriving to work, therefore allowing the largest part of the workforce to vacate the building and area, prior to being trapped. Although the names of those killed were not released due to the Privacy Act, the 911 report does acknowledge that the ethnic backgrounds of those that did die were diverse and included people of Jewish backgrounds, as well as other ethnic backgrounds.

I do not find the Nation to be "fair and balanced", nor do I find what they write to be the complete nor accurate truth. They tend to report only the parts of a story that meet their agenda, or twist a story into how they see the world.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
........the Nation........very even handed journalism......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Got the trend, ER. Pretty pictures of mean Israelis killing poor Lebonese and Palestinians who would kill them in their sleep if given a chance.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
ER,

Where do you get of saying the Palestinians are evil? They are pawns in a bigger game, but not evil.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
That would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Only liberals want to save people from their stupidity. Conservatives are actually all for letting people be stupid if they so choose (it's that pesky freedom thing, such a bother to liberals). Where we draw the line is when their acts of stupidity are thrust upon someone else, causing harm.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Apologize for Israel, do it here!